• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Check + Info!

muffinezo

Lurker
( PLEASE READ BELOW! )

( do not interact if you are a republican, voted for trump, likes aot, hazbin hotel, hetalia, anything made by Deep-Sea Prisoner, likes "lolis" or "shotas", likes yaoi or yuri, likes ava's demon, lore olympus, believes fiction does not effect reality, is a pro-shipper, is pro-life, likes hisoka from hxh, likes "genderbents", likes big mouth, south park, and pewdiepie)

habitwave.gif
( info about me! )

hello! my names are maddy, muffin, cinnamon, and habit!

i am bigender, specifically i am trans and non-binary

my pronouns are he/him/she/her and i am bisexual with a girlfriend!

i am 18, white, a taurus, and from the US!
HabitSign.gif

( rp info )

i am looking for group roleplays, whether that is on this site or off site. though i am also ok with 1 on 1 but that would be only when i feel i am close with you.

i can rp on discord mostly, but if you have any other sites you rp on id be willing to try it out!

with roleplay itself i am looking for both casual and serious roleplays. i wish to look for others who are 18+ only

i am not good with roleplaying canon characters but id be willing to attempt. i am mainly more comfortable with roleplaying as my own ocs!

i also am ok with canon x oc, oc x oc, and au's!

i would also like if you are LGBTQ+ as that personally would be more comfortable for me. but if you are not that's ok too! though if you are a cishet man i might not respond to you at all, sorry.
HabitCheer.gif
( fandoms! )

here are fandoms id be willing to rp in! they'll be ranked by what i most want to rp in to the least

1) sonic the hedgehog universe
- can be either the comics, the games, or both!

2) danganronpa
-can be any of the games and the anime! tho i will not rp with you if you like haiji, teruteru or hifumi. disclaimer i am also not incredibly familiar with v3 but i would be willing to rp it!

3) smile for me
-i love all the characters and everything about the game

4) undertale
-same as above ^

5) star wars
-i am not incredibly familiar with everything about the series but i love sci-fi and i have a general idea on how the world works

6) skyrim
-somewhat the same as star wars but i know a lot more about skyrim lore and im a huge fantasy nerd

original universes or just general fantasy, scif-fi, etc. places are also ok too! i love making characters!

i also do have several other interests and if we both have the same interests but i didnt list one that you wanted to rp in, id be willing to try it out!

HabitLove.gif
thank you for reading!

other important information is that i am also a very anxious person, i might not open up right away and i might not respond to everyone who would like to rp with me. so please understand if i dont respond to you! thanks again!​

Attachments

• habitwave.gif
    habitwave.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back