• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest Check-Fairytales Vs Zombies?

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
The title pretty much says it all. I have a rough idea that I know I can flush out if there's any interest. I love zombies and I love a good zombie roleplay. Never have I seen FairyTale characters go up against a horde of the evil dead.

The rough idea is that either in this universe full of fairytale people an evil witch puts a curse on a kingdom and created the zombies.

Another rough idea would be some evil witch got mad or angry against a group of fairytale characters and sent them into our world during a zombie apocalypse. Kind of like the movie Enchanted but with zombies.

Anyone interested?

This sounds interesting... What system would we use, and should we link the Fairy Tale we're from in out apps?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]"Kind of like the movie Enchanted but with zombies."
Well said XDDD

[/QUOTE]
Thank you x3

vinom said:
This sounds interesting... What system would we use, and should we link the Fairy Tale we're from in out apps?
System? If you mean dice rolling I don't do thatz and yeah I'll have a spot on the character sheets for you to say fairytale you're from

Snow_White_and_the_Seven_Dwarf_Zombies.jpg
Zombie dwarves from Snow White.

YAAASS.

That'd be interesting.

"Heigh AGHGHGHHLJFDFJBDSJ"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back