• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest check! | -18 please!

Xrolia

Certified Closet goblin
Hello!
I just thought that it was about time to make a new interest check, so here it is!

• Hello! I'm Xrolia! I am a minor and I will not roleplay with you if you're 18+ yourself, as I prefer creepier roleplays that would just be uncomfortable roleplaying with an adult.

I'm not interested in any fandom roleplays and i'm exclusively ocxoc, but if you want to make a roleplay centered in a world of one of your fandoms I'll gladly join in!​
    I have some experience with roleplay, however not that experienced. I mainly want to grow my writing skills while just having fun along the way!​
    I like stories with darker themes, stories that include obsession and gore. I also like magical/fantasy themes, all the way from vampires to magical girls. All of my roleplays will have romance involved in them, whether its creepy obsession or wholesome fluff! Romance doesn't have to be the main focus of the story though, so we can focus on other plot points.​
    I prefer to play female characters, however I am not unable to play male characters either, albeit more awkwardly. I don't play nonbinary characters myself, but if your character is nb I'm okay with any gender pairings.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back