• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Inside out Roleplay [Always open]

Monstersocks

Hey! call me minnie, my pronouns are She/Her. This may be a odd request, i thought you can do alot in this premise. Ive always been enamored with the concept of writing other functions of the mind besides emotions
Dream Productions, Train of Thought, Sense of Self. and much more!

What im exactly requesting for? : I would to experiment with more complex situations from Inside out 2.: Having Riley experience with signs of neurodivergency, causing her emotions to figure what is exactly going on. 2) Creating relatable yet angst situations with Riley nearing graduation, and have the emotions try to prevent her falling into a spiral. 3) Im yearning to play anxiety depending what plot we come up with together, im hoping whichever plot we choose Riley faces an inescapable situation where she cant escape her own head. ^^

We can come up with more plots for us to explore. im mostly drawn towards harsher scenes

Some Guidelines

i prefer my group to be 18 +

I intended for this to be LITERATE group, write a paragraph or dont accept this ad at all

No NSFW whatsoever, we discuss what kind of mature content the emotions faces with Riley , but nothing too explicit

Be communicative and lets work as a team as well respect, i do want us to have fun after all

CHARACTERS NEEDED
Joy
Sadness
Fear

Disgust
Anger (Taken)
Anxiety (me)
Ennui

Embarrassment
and Envy (Taken)

Scared Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar
G