[insert witty introduction title]

Sullivanity

Sophisticated Sea Dweller
Hey! I've been interested in RPing for a while now, and I've heard some great things about this site. I enjoy writing, and once I've gotten a concept in my head, I can't stop thinking about it until I fully flesh it out. Here are some things about me:

-Height: tall

-Hobbies: lurking in the interwebs, playing games, sitting and contemplating the nature of our existence, watching Netflix, etc.

-Favorite Food: that sounds like something someone who wants to poison me would ask

-Where I live: now you really sound like an assassin

-How many times have I created useless categories: at least once

-Favorite Genre: Cyberpunk

I hope that cleared up some questions about me. I can't wait to start RPing with you lovable bunch of weirdos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Nation!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask~

Hope you enjoy your time spent here.

Sullivanity said:
-Favorite Food: that sounds like something someone who wants to poison me would ask

-Where I live: now you really sound like an assassin
Drat, he's onto me! I must have given myself away somehow. I'm such a fool...What am I suppose to do with all this poison now? I'll figure something out. Oh no, he's looking at me. Don't just sit there and look guilty—say something for God's sake!

Hello Sullivanty, Welcome to RpN! (=u=)

[QUOTE="Marcel Alexandross]Thank you!! I welcome you to RpNation as well, even if i have only been here for an hour... I think.

[/QUOTE]
No problem, and thanks a ton!The Republic of Texas will rise again!

Risk said:
Welcome to the Nation!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask~

Hope you enjoy your time spent here.
Thanks man! It's a good sign that that people are already willing to help me out.

Bone2pick said:
Drat, he's onto me! I must have given myself away somehow. I'm such a fool...What am I suppose to do with all this poison now? I'll figure something out. Oh no, he's looking at me. Don't just sit there and look guilty—say something for God's sake!
Hello Sullivanty, Welcome to RpN! (=u=)
"Why does that guy over there keep glancing over at me and sweating profusely and generally looking guilty? Why did he just put away that weird glass vial full of green liquid? Why do I keep saying my observations of othe people out loud?"

Thanks for being welcoming!

Miss Alice]Welcomeeeee. You seem lovably strange. And welcome to you to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22982-marcel-alexandross/ said:
@Marcel Alexandross[/URL].
Thanks for the warm welcome!

You're welcome. *blushes* I've never welcomed anyone before. It seemed rude. xD

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]You're welcome. *blushes* I've never welcomed anyone before. It seemed rude. xD

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, your all good. If it was rude, my thanks would have been italicized to make it look sarcastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back