INSERT WITTY COMMENT HERE

SirDurrHurrHurr

The Sword of RPN
Yeah... uhhh, intros, I'm bad at em. This is going terrifically.

Good god is this late.

17 year old RP virgin here, I've rarely done it (FREUD FREUD) but I do have some experience, and what better way to gain it than by diving head first into a site which I know next to nothing about. I ended up here thanks to a certain psychopath and my natural curiosity (read: nosiness). My name isn't anything special, it rhymes, and it suits my general attitude towards damn near everything, so yeah.

Just so we're clear I relate seriousness to vegetables. SCREW THAT SHIT. So I apologise if I come across as not taking something seriously. My philosophy for humour is also " The more the merrier." and I'm as dense as a granite wall, so sorry if I can't read the mood and start cracking phallus related jokes when someone has just been informed they contracted terminal testicular cancer.

Writing is fun, plus the diploma course I'm currently taking involves quite a bit of it too, so there's another reason to join up. I'm very inattentive so expect answers from me to come quite sometime after you asked for one.

I don't normally tell anyone but I like romance stories to be sweet and vanilla. SO DON'T JUDGE ME KAY. (I'M LOOKING AT YOOOOOO INEFFECTIVD)

I love most vidya gehms, mainly wide open sandboxes like the elder scrolls or third person shooters, Mass Effect in particular. I also have a gargantuan soft spot for the Zelda series and sprite based RPGs, FFVI in particular. I also hope that the earth spirals out of control and turns the climate of the country I live in into a temperate one, because the temperature and humidity levels are through the fucking roof. Also my shipping goggles are practically welded onto my skull at this point.

So yeah let's have fun and whatnot. I think that about covers it.

I should go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back