• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Insert Thought-Provoking Title Here

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there guys. I'm fairly new to this site, but not new to roleplaying. I'm a fairly good roleplayer, but recently I've been wanting to progress my writing skills and make truly rewarding and detailed RPs. I'm looking for a partner who can write detailed and well thought out posts and expect the same of me. I may need someone patient and willing to help me keep up to their standards at first, but I'm sure it will be rewarding for both parties.

I usually love world and character building and my favourite genre is fantasy and sometimes modern, so anything along that line is great. We could work out plots together. I like talking OOC too but it's not a necessity.

At the moment I'm kind of craving an RP about a romance between Mordred from Arthurian legend and an OC

If you're interested PM me or comment below. Hope to find new partners!

Hi! Welcome to the site, I hope you like it here. I was wondering what gender you like to play, about how long are your post, and how often you reply?

ClaireTheWriter said:
Hi! Welcome to the site, I hope you like it here. I was wondering what gender you like to play, about how long are your post, and how often you reply?
Hi! Thanks for the welcome. Well I can play both male and female characters, though I prefer females. My posts can range from a paragraph or more of at least five or more lines. I am trying to write more so that's one of the purposes of my thread. I reply pretty quickly and frequently.

Sounds good! It sounds like our role playing styles are pretty similar. Would you like to PM me and we can try to come up with a role play? :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back