• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Insert Gameboy Sound Here] *Le Gasp!* A socially awkward wild pikachu appeared! XD :3 [Updated 30/3/2019]

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
erqq5q445u.gif
__

Hiya!~ pika here, I'm a Loooooong time member of Rpnation haha and looking for some more partner plots once again! I roleplay just about everything but fandoms (//>w<// sorry about that guys!) or especially dark stuff //QwQ" I'm happy for ya' to call me just about anything including my irl nickname, just ask if ya want it haha.
I'm 17 going on 18 this year and non exclusive with ages of my rp partners, I've had my share of 12-50 year olds in my time and more than happy to alter thing, especially romance to suit their comfort zone. Don't get me wrong I love a good sappy love story but I'm more than fine to roleplay a couple friends on an awesome adventure as well!

Anywho, other than that let me think, hmmmmmm….. Oh! right, I mainly roleplay FxF but am very much open to other gender pairings such as FxM as well, though ask if I can please play the female as I SUCK at guys, you may be able to convince me however haha, but don't blame me if they turn into the charming prince or feminine boy steriotype lool XD Moving on!

- I prefer anime-style or drawn type FC's, that's not saying I won't accept or use a realistic if needed, just a personal opinion as sometimes roleplaying with real peoples faces makes me feel a tad uh- creepy. XD

- I'm fairly detailed with my CS and writing lengths, from way over fleshing a basic character idea or writing far too many paragraphs about a piece of meat looking tasty though this is only when I'm super inspired or uh *gives cough* got way too much time on my hands and I'm bored. Normally my posts will be about 1-8 paragraphs depending on what's needed, sometimes I have issues with run on sentences with my grammar they can turn into far longer paragraphs than they're meant to be, haha.

- I accept any level of writing and roleplay prowess! I'm not exclusive, you can come to me wether you've been rpings for years or a few hours! I'm not picky as long as I can read what you're writing and we can create an interesting story together (>o<)b

- Now this is the REALLY important rule, please pleeeeeeease, like I'm literally beggin' ya' DO NOT LEAVE THE Rp WITHOUT TELLING MY ARGH. I've had this happen so many times and it's sooooo annoying, if you're not feeling it anymore, gotten busy with irl stuff or even just need a break or a good story revamp tell me! I swear despite my overly active personality and ooc writing I'm not gonna bite-…. probably. (>:3) jk, seriously I want the both of us to really enjoy this as much as each other, so this is very much a big deal, and I don't want to be waiting and longing for posts if you've just moved on, it's like being dumped almost but they didn't tell ya so ya think you're still dating XD

- Adding onto that part about dark stuff — I get spooked easy due to my obsessive compulsive disorder and minor anxiety, but I promise it doesn't interfere with anything else! just uh, keep that super gore and scary stuffs to the less tiny innocent bean bun pikachu's, K? — This isn't to say I don't do darker stuff at all, no no, much like most other angsty older teens I like some good drama and action, I'm fine with stuff such as mental illness, serious injury, dark pasts, hinted darker themes, scary monsters, fighting, horrific monsters, drugs, smoking, light swearing, etc lool, if you're unsure if something will set me off please just ask I won't be afraid from it ooc haha! And I'll try an give the same respect to ya'self, okay?~ :3

__

CRAVINGS IDENTIFICATION-
bold - What I want to play, optional
underlined - got someone to rp with currently
* Kinda want to play it
**** REALLY want play it

OKAY, I think that's it for boring rules an stuff, sorry it was so long I got lost in my own rambles ^o^" Now onto the part you've actually been waiting for, plots!

pairings:

Band member x Fantasy being
Mermaid x Noble
princess x dragon shifter
prince x witch ****
Werewolf x Room mate
Vampire x University student (otherwise known as the coffee vampires of the nights before exams XD)
Mercenary x Small child (NOT ROMANTIC) ****
King/princess x Orphaned child (NOT ROMANTIC, based on their whole kingdom having been destroyed and slaughtered in a war they caused.) ****
Deity x Human *
Kitsune x Human (Modern or historic times, based in Japan as a setting) **
Dragonshifter x The king of men (Kind of a race going extinct due to war falls in love with their rival/enemy type situation here lool) ***
Experiment x Experiment ***
Supernatural Student x Normal Student *
Mental Disability x Mental Illness *
Teen mother x Foster family **
Rebel girl x Shy girl **
Alien x Student *
Retired Female Warrior Due to Injuries x Curious And Energetic Village Female ***
Beast Tamer x Hunter ***
Other world x Our World
Fallen star x pirate ****

plots:
~ I-I just wanted to come give you your homework but I accidently saw you getting dressed an-and!- You're defiently not a guy/girl what are you doing at our all guys/girls school!
~ I only did it once r-right? There's no way he could've gotten me pregnant!?
~ I haven't seen you for ages, you're my best friend where have you been- wait, did you like eat a whole watermelon or something, there's no way you're pregnant.
~ We haven't talked for years, I see you at the coffee shop and you have a kid, i-is it mine though or are you with someone new, I might still have feelings for you as well.
~ I was always a rebellious kid, but it ended up with me having a serious miscarriage in high school, I moved on but still want kids though don't know if I'll ever be able to, what's worse is you just won't leave me alone about going on a date!
~ I accidently hit you with my bike, i-it wasn't that bad was it? Wait, what do you mean buying you a coffee isn't enough!
~ Is it just me or- did I just see you have cat ears and a tail?
~ We're all supposed to be at war secretly within the human world, so why can't I seem to stop loving you ya idiot!
~ We used to be best friends, I haven't seen you in years until one night I get a call from the police describing someone just like you apparently having gotten completely drunk and insisting I was your long lost sister who told you to try and steal the strip clubs sign which they weren't buying, either way I should probably come get ya outta that cell before you hurt someone or yourself, and wait- what were you even doing at a place like that!?

Last edited:
Boop. XD Seriously I need some more roleplays AHHHHHHHH [ovo//] [-.-] [UwU~] [">3<]

*throws a buncha rainbow confetti*

the retired female warrior/curious energetic village girl prompt sounds intriguing. would love to hear your ideas and roleplay it.

the retired female warrior/curious energetic village girl prompt sounds intriguing. would love to hear your ideas and roleplay it.
great!~ please send me a pm through! <3

Yo, if you're still looking. Prince/Witch, Human/Kitsune and Mercenary/Child seem interesting to me. Love to see what could come from it. Judging from prior posts, I assume you wish to go to dms?

Last edited:
Yo, if you're still looking. Prince/Witch, Human/Kitsune and Mercenary/Child seem interesting to me. Love to see what could come from it. Judging from prior posts, I assume you wish to go to dms?
yeaup!~ :3

Are you still looking? I'm interested in working something out based on this plot prompt:

We haven't talked for years, I see you at the coffee shop and you have a kid, i-is it mine though or are you with someone new, I might still have feelings for you as well.

Are you still looking? I'm interested in working something out based on this plot prompt:

We haven't talked for years, I see you at the coffee shop and you have a kid, i-is it mine though or are you with someone new, I might still have feelings for you as well.
sure!! :3 great, send me a pm XD

Hello! I'd love to try out, either the mercenary X child or the king/princess X orphaned child. Only if you're still looking for someone though.

Sure!! send me a pm (just a heads up though your username includes a trigger word in the second part for me….. "^w^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back