*Insert Creative/Welcoming Title Here*

So hello all!

My name is Sorrelwind, but you can honestly call me whatever the heck you want. (Translation: I'm cool with nicknames.) :3

So, cutting to the chase, I'm rather new to this website and it looks really great so far! I'm not going to lie and say I was deliberately looking for a website such as this, in fact, it's just merely due to the one I usually post on being down at the moment... Anywho, I'm probably just going to be hanging around the Fandoms board and maybe a few chat threads.

*Attempts to wink and grin, but just looks like a dying walrus*

I suppose I should state my interests? (gods, it's been so long since I've had to do this for a website...)

Currently obsessed with Fairy Tail and Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai. Although I am open to most suggestions.

This is actually quite a bit longer than I expected... Oh well... In a nutshell I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

Ciao!

-Sorrel

(Just a note, I have a tendecy to get distracted and go off on tangents, just a fair warning...)

tumblr_mrfljbKa5r1somq5fo1_500.gif

Hello and welcome to RpN, Sorrel! We're glad to have you around.

Hello Carl, may I call you Carl? Thank you. You are in luck - because I find walruses EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE! I would offer to RP with you, but I don't really know what Chuuniynyoboogohoo is. Do you do anything else?!

Hi there, and welcome to the RPNation community, Sorrel! If you have any questions, feel free to message myself or another member of RPN.

You can find a full set of the site rules here.

You can find a guide to BBCode here.

Hmm... I'll do just about anything... I'm most interested currently in magic/adventure based role plays, but feel free to suggest anything!

Oopsie! Didn't see your reply Nullbyte! Thanks a bunch! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back