[] Insert Coin Here for Title

Fallis Jastil

Hey everyone (: New here and rockin' it xD anyone wanna talk to me? Lulz I need to get to know some people on here so I can start RP'ing and have others guide me through it a bit :P

Hey there!

Cute and creative title you got there...

Welcome to rpnation, just so you know there is a chat box on the main forum page on which you can talk to everyone whose online and is chatting right meow! (You can locate the forum page by clicking forum or the main header.) :)

Any questions, concerns, etc. don't be afraid to bring them up.

Nivrad walked into the room, glancing up from his watch. Catching sight of Fallis, he exclaimed, "Oh, hello! I didn't know there were any new members at the moment." Striding to him, he held out his hand in greeting. "It's always good news to see new members. How are you liking our nation so far?"

Seeing no returning handshake, he shook his own hand instead. "Well, very pleased to meet you, sir. Now, I was off to do something; I can't linger for too long. I trust you can manage to navigate around-" Nivrad was suddenly interrupted by sounds of gunfire in the room adjacent. Ducking as a bullet flew through the wall and over his head, he said- "Uh, yes, I think I'd better go see what's happening-" he began towards the door. "But it was very nice knowing you- er, I mean, meeting you! Sorry for my quick departure..." he disappeared through the doorway. "Goodbye!" he called from out of view.

Hello and Welcome to RpNation. I hope you enjoy your time with us. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or problems, don't hesitate to ask.

~Esme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back