Insane Asylum rp

Sweetlove12

It's the year 2095. More and more insane asylum's are showing up faster than you could blink. America has been quarantined because of the disease. No one is allowed to enter, nor are they allowed to leave. The disease has begun to spread from hospitals to large businesses. Everyone is affected. It all started with a failed experiment in the local Insane Asylum. They were trying to treat one of the patients, but it backfired. The patient in question became worse and started to take down the doctors and nurses. Soon, he began to kill other patients. Before long, the disease had grown to be airborne, all while growing inside the body of the one insane. Others began to follow suit and before long it spread to the other doctors and nurses. Once the disease left the insane asylum, regular people became insane and so the search for the cure had started. Once news spread to other countries, there had been an instant meeting to quarantine America so they could do the research to cure the mentally insane. Meanwhile, America has been full of blood and death. Sorrow and emptiness. There is only one asylum that has everything under control. We are called Hallow Hill. I am the warden, Winter Peyton. The one and only person immune to the disease. Why am I immune? I created this disease that has spread. I also created the antidote that could not be recreated unless taken from my very own body. I think it's kind of funny that the other countries think they can create the cure. They can't and they wont. My patients are the beautiful creation that I made them to be, and they will defeat everyone and everything that gets in my way of controlling the world. The disease? That's not important right now, what is important is that I will find you, and I will infect you. You can run, but you can't hide. We're all alone in this country. You can't leave, and you can't call for reinforcements, your only choice now is to join us. Become my soldier, and we will strive for a new beginning.

We Are Hyper Active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back