Innocent v.s Bad (Miki_Zyraka and Captain Caramel)

I cried more and more after he threw me on the bed. I covered my eyes as I continue to cry. I lived nothing but depression for two years. My hair fell down to my face once again.

I watched her cry for a few minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. I lifted Ryn into my lap and let her cry on my chest. I didn't know what to say, so I just held her and stroked her long hair.

Several hours later, it was 3am. I woke up after crying myself to sleep. I noticed that I slept on top of Kai, who was shirtless. I sat up, and began to change into my nightgown while Kai was still sleeping.

I held Ryn until her tears soaked through my shirt, then took it off and continued to let her cry. I couldn't remember when she fell asleep, or when I fell asleep, but I woke up in the middle of the night to movement. Ryn wasn't with me, so I looked around to find her.

Ah, there she was, I could hear her voice from the bathroom. I decided to return to her bed, and stretched out on top of it as I waited for her to come back.

When Ryn came in, she was wearing a cute nightgown. I kept myself from looking at her body and met her eyes as I replied, "Just worried because you were gone."

I felt a slight blush on my face. I sat back down on the bed as I said, "W-why so worried....about me...?"

Last edited by a moderator:
He had a point. He actually held me as I cried for who knows how long. For some reason I felt somewhat safe with him right now. I looked at him in the eyes as I had my hand on his muscular body. "K-Kai.....w-will you...stay here with me....and hold me...? Please..?"

Ryn put a hand on my chest and asked me to stay with her - something I had been planning on doing whether she wanted it or not. After what happened earlier, I didn't want to leave her alone. In response, I smiled, grabbing Ryn and pulling her down to lay on me.

I blushed once again. His body is so warm, I didn't want to let go. As I continue to stare into his eyes more, I suddenly had the urge to kiss him; so I did. We kissed for so long. The kiss eventually became something more...

Ryn kissed me, to which I was grateful, since I took it to give me permission to kiss her back more. I pulled my hand up her neck as I kissed there gently. Then slid it down to her lower back to pull her closer to me. I started getting aroused by the pressure of her body and warmth of her kisses, but I didn't let her go right away.

Kai had grunted a little but after pushing my body against him a bit. I sat up, sitting on my knees asking, "A-are you alright?" His face seemed somewhat red as well.

"I'm fine," I said. Maybe too fine, I thought to myself. I didn't want to get too worked up and scare Ryn again, but it was hard not to when she was so close to me.

" Y-you don't look okay," I said as I placed my hand onto his hand. "You're feeling a bit hot.."

How am I supposed to admit my problem to Ryn? "No, I'm not okay," I said, standing up to get away from Ryn and turning, hoping she wouldn't see what my pants were failing to hide. "I am... physically attracted to you..." I turned around and ran a hand through my hair, "...but I don't want to hurt you."

"W-what.....do you...mean...hurt me....o-other than....what happened before...I ran away..?" He was walking a bit weird. I got off the bed, and followed behind him until he stopped. I wonder what's wrong with him.

Ah, she had to know what I was talking about, right? I could hear her steps echo mine - she was right behind me. I spun around and pulled her against me. "I want you," I whispered in her ear, my face right next to hers, so maybe she couldn't see the blush increasing. "But I don't want to be like those other guys and want sex when you don't want it."

As soon as he pulled me against him, I...felt something...hard. Wait a minute...that means... "K-Kai..y-you're....hard....!" I had to think it over. At the same time, I kinda...wanted him too. "W-we can't," I said as I pushed him away a little. "I...I don't want to wake anybody in the other dorms. B-but if you like....I...I can do something....else instead..."

I had to admit, I was a little disappointed when Ryn said no, but the disappointment was quickly replaced by surprise at the reason. Not because she didn't want to, but because we could wake someone? I guess it means I have a chance at a later time and place....

Ryn was blushing and stuttering - very cutely - but I didn't know what she was offering. "What's that?" I asked curiously. 
Having been up and active so early in the morning, I didn't wake up until just before noon. I looked at Ryn lying next to me and smiled before trying to get up without waking her. Though it was only Sunday, I supposed I should make an appearance at my own dorm...

I woke up, noticing that Kai had left. I looked at the time and realized that I start my new job in a few hours. I got out of my bed, and sighed...I took a shower and got a dressed.

I walked to the shopping center and went to the 'Lucky Café' I went inside and began to start my job. I remember the manager telling me that we have to dress up into different costumes every day. And the costumes I had to dress up as today was a bunny maid. It was sleek black; it was also tight, causing my breasts to pop out, I wore small black heels and long bunny ears. I felt a bit uncomfortable but I had to adapt to it. I started to take orders and it was starting to become a little easier than I thought.

I returned to my dorm sneakily, but not quite enough. A few other guys started harassing me about being out all night. Loo pipped my knuckles and told them I had been fighting, but wasn't too tired to start another round. I showered and changed into another outfit similar to all the rest of my clothes. Then I headed towards the shopping center. I stopped by the general store to buy some necessities. As I posed by the silly costume cafe, a figure caught my eye. Was that Ryn... in a bunny costume?! I went in to verify.

A new costumer came in. "Hi welcome to the-- K-Kai..?! W-what are you doing here?" He had the same expression as I did when we saw each other. Except that his face was the turning red in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back