Indescribable (Closed)

"evwreyone is a adowabwle!" nia cheered, putting her hands in the air. "okay, were all extremely adorabwle what now?" she said scratching her head

Dei-Loki glanced to Yuki with a smile before looking to Nia. "Now--"

Malvo appeared beside Dei-Loki, glaring to him with puffed cheeks as she crossed her stubby arms. "DEI! FIX THIS!"

Akumu blinked a few times, looking to Malvo with a snicker. "So smol!"

"And mayod." Dei-Loki snickered, ignoring Malvo's growl. "NOW! We have two options. We can either sit and marvel at the adorableness, or we can go reek... friendly... comedic mayhem for the rest of the day."

"THAT'S what this is for!? Dei-Loki--!"

"Malvo, look at Yuki." Dei-Loki said, reaching over and turning his sister's attention to Yuki. Malvo having blinked and quieted down with an aww.

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki glanced to Yuki with a smile before looking to Nia. "Now--"

Malvo appeared beside Dei-Loki, glaring to him with puffed cheeks as she crossed her stubby arms. "DEI! FIX THIS!"

Akumu blinked a few times, looking to Malvo with a snicker. "So smol!"

"And mayod." Dei-Loki snickered, ignoring Malvo's growl. "NOW! We have two options. We can either sit and marvel at the adorableness, or we can go reek... friendly... comedic mayhem for the rest of the day."

"THAT'S what this is for!? Dei-Loki--!"

"Malvo, look at Yuki." Dei-Loki said, reaching over and turning his sister's attention to Yuki. Malvo having blinked and quieted down with an aww.

Masaru got out of Dei's arms, turned back into a chibi version of his actual self and raised a fist to the air. "MAYHEEEEEEEM!" 

Yuki waved with a smile. "Good morning, Pooka!" She giggled, her long sleeves covering her tiny hands as her white hair fell in front of one of her eyes.

"M-Morning." Malvo smiled, returning the wave.

"... Mayhem does sound fun." Akumu blinked, smirking as he slid out of his seat.

"BAHAH! Mayhem it is, then!" Dei-Loki grinned, before pausing and looking to the now oversized blanket he'd still been wearing. "... Just need some clothes..."

"M-Morning." Malvo smiled, returning the wave.

"... Mayhem does sound fun." Akumu blinked, smirking as he slid out of his seat.

"BAHAH! Mayhem it is, then!" Dei-Loki grinned, before pausing and looking to the now oversized blanket he'd still been wearing. "... Just need some clothes..."

Masaru turned to the last part. "Even now, you're still a perv! Stop thinking about sex for once!" Masaru squinted before pointing upwards. "MY GOD HAS MADE ME THIS WAY!" Yuki furrowed her eyebrows. "What God is that?" Masaru blinked for a couple of seconds. "Welp, we are in the chibi episode, so i get to say. TIME TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL! MWAHAHAHAHA! Hey Jay!" Masaru waves in a certain direction. Yuki turns in the same way and says hi. Jay is somewhere in the background with a single tear, "They noticed meeeeeeeeeeee!"

Masaru turned to the last part. "Even now, you're still a perv! Stop thinking about sex for once!" Masaru squinted before pointing upwards. "MY GOD HAS MADE ME THIS WAY!" Yuki furrowed her eyebrows. "What God is that?" Masaru blinked for a couple of seconds. "Welp, we are in the chibi episode, so i get to say. TIME TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL! MWAHAHAHAHA! Hey Jay!" Masaru waves in a certain direction. Yuki turns in the same way and says hi. Jay is somewhere in the background with a single tear, "They noticed meeeeeeeeeeee!"

Nia looked around, confused, then grabbing Masaru by the shoulders and shook him as she spoke "the fourth wall! Are you telling me that none of this is real and that we are all fictional characters!" she curled up in the fetal position under the table, shaking.

Nia looked around, confused, then grabbing Masaru by the shoulders and shook him as she spoke "the fourth wall! Are you telling me that none of this is real and that we are all fictional characters!" she curled up in the fetal position under the table, shaking.

Akumu lifted his brows, going to Nia's side and crouching as he pulled her into a hug. "Shhh, it's okay..."

"Holy hell, if that's the case..." Dei-Loki looked up. "SHAUN! Get me some clothes!" And, looking under his blanket, he blinked and waited. "... Shaun?"

And, off in his home, Shaun had been snoring with his face jammed in his pillow - curled up on the couch.

Back to the others, Dei-Loki groaned in frustration before heading upstairs to get dressed. "WHY DOES MY GOD SLEEP SO MUCH!?"

"Maybe it's to refuel himself..." Malvo blinked, watching Dei-Loki go before huffing and closing her eyes - soon tearing up with a pout.

5142298.gif

"He could've made us taller..."

Akumu lifted his brows, going to Nia's side and crouching as he pulled her into a hug. "Shhh, it's okay..."

"Holy hell, if that's the case..." Dei-Loki looked up. "SHAUN! Get me some clothes!" And, looking under his blanket, he blinked and waited. "... Shaun?"

And, off in his home, Shaun had been snoring with his face jammed in his pillow - curled up on the couch.

Back to the others, Dei-Loki groaned in frustration before heading upstairs to get dressed. "WHY DOES MY GOD SLEEP SO MUCH!?"

"Maybe it's to refuel himself..." Malvo blinked, watching Dei-Loki go before huffing and closing her eyes - soon tearing up with a pout.

View attachment 210937

"He could've made us taller..."

Nia was granted 4th wall awareness looking up "GEE! THANKS FOR THE WAIT WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG" 

Jesse is just lazy.

"FFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU!"

;-;

Nia was granted 4th wall awareness looking up "GEE! THANKS FOR THE WAIT WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG" 

Jesse is just lazy.

"FFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU!"

;-;

Masaru snickered as the two discovered the fourth wall break.

"Better lazy than SLEEP LAZY." Akumu huffed, but continued to hug Nia.

Dei-Loki, dramatically sliding down the railing, soon landed feet first on the floor before placing his fists on his hips in a triumphant manner. Now having been fully clothed. "I... have returned."

"Junior dork." Malvo snickered after snapping out of her brief pouting.

"Better lazy than SLEEP LAZY." Akumu huffed, but continued to hug Nia.

Dei-Loki, dramatically sliding down the railing, soon landed feet first on the floor before placing his fists on his hips in a triumphant manner. Now having been fully clothed. "I... have returned."

"Junior dork." Malvo snickered after snapping out of her brief pouting.

Masaru snorted, "Junior dork!"

"Now, onto the subject of mayhem." Dei-Loki stood up straight, as his mischievous smirk had returned. "I've got a couple ideas that, at least, I'd like t' see. One of them being pranks. I'd suggest a couples showdown, and whomever manages either the best or the most pranks wins."

"Wins..?"

"That is to be decided. Now, these pranks can consist of ANYTHING - so long as no one dies. However, this is the chibi episode, after all, and we'll probably all be okay come the next day." Dei-Loki snickered, smirking slightly at the current state of the fourth wall.

Malvo quirked a brow. "Is magic allowed?"

"Anything is allowed."

"Awe, but that's the only fun part about  pranks. Death. Such a sweet gag gift for your friends. Can i just walk around naked?"

"3 2 1 GO PRANK WAR STARTS" she said grabbing Akumu and running off.

Akumu yipped as he was yanked along, but soon held a smile on his face.

Masaru watched those two go. He then turned towards Dei. "Wanna be naked and let the monkeys have their fun?"

Dei-Loki blinked and returned the look, snickering as he lowered an ear. "I thought you'd like this sort of thing?"

Malvo watched as Nia and Akumu had fled, looking to Yuki with a smile. "Ya up fer a bit of mischief?"

Dei-Loki blinked and returned the look, snickering as he lowered an ear. "I thought you'd like this sort of thing?"

Malvo watched as Nia and Akumu had fled, looking to Yuki with a smile. "Ya up fer a bit of mischief?"

Nia crouched down near the forest "whats the plan?" 

"The deadly kind of fun, sweetheart. This is boring child's play." 

Yuki looked to her brother and back to Malvo with a sly smile. "As i'm always. Come on, Massy~. I think i hear a chicken in front of me." "Am not!" "Are too!" "You are such a child!" "No, you are!" "Fine! I'll play this game. Ughhhh. I deserve gifts from you later on." He pointed to Dei with his eyebrows wiggling.

Nia crouched down near the forest "whats the plan?" 

Akumu crouched beside her, his ears twitching as he thought for a moment. "We could put plastic wrap up, blocking the doors so they could walk into it?" he'd suggest the first thing that came to mind.

"The deadly kind of fun, sweetheart. This is boring child's play." 

Yuki looked to her brother and back to Malvo with a sly smile. "As i'm always. Come on, Massy~. I think i hear a chicken in front of me." "Am not!" "Are too!" "You are such a child!" "No, you are!" "Fine! I'll play this game. Ughhhh. I deserve gifts from you later on." He pointed to Dei with his eyebrows wiggling.

Malvo curled her tail from the smile, soon looking to the others.

Dei-Loki quirked his brows in response, snickering as he watched Masaru's expression. "Alright, deal."

Akumu crouched beside her, his ears twitching as he thought for a moment. "We could put plastic wrap up, blocking the doors so they could walk into it?" he'd suggest the first thing that came to mind.

Malvo curled her tail from the smile, soon looking to the others.

Dei-Loki quirked his brows in response, snickering as he watched Masaru's expression. "Alright, deal."

"Sweeeeeeet~. Alright, so what do we want to do?" "I could ask you the same thing, Pooka?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back