Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru's bottom lip quivered. "Y-Y-You don't like me? BUT I WUV YOU NIIIIIIII! Don't y-y-you wuv me?" His eyes glazed over as his hands went for Nia. 

Nia whispered to herself "fuck thats really cute." then taking a deep breath "Dispite how cute you are you are still Masaru. And your using said cute to manipulate people to your advantage..." 

Nia whispered to herself "fuck thats really cute." then taking a deep breath "Dispite how cute you are you are still Masaru. And your using said cute to manipulate people to your advantage..." 

Masaru began to wipe away at his face with his balled, tiny fist. "B-B-But i wuv you Nia. Y-Y-You don't wuv meeeeeeeee!" Masaru turned, burying his small, round face into Dei's shoulder and began to make crying noises.

Masaru began to wipe away at his face with his balled, tiny fist. "B-B-But i wuv you Nia. Y-Y-You don't wuv meeeeeeeee!" Masaru turned, burying his small, round face into Dei's shoulder and began to make crying noises.

Dei-Loki kept his ears flat, hugging Masaru. "It's okay..."

"I-" she clenched a fist "I'm not letting Masaru win! No matter how godamn cute he is!" she said, putting her face into the table and hiding in her cloak.

"I-" she clenched a fist "I'm not letting Masaru win! No matter how godamn cute he is!" she said, putting her face into the table and hiding in her cloak.

Masaru pouted as he wiped his eyes. "Nia duwsn't wuv me anymoe. Why duwsn't she wuv me? Did i do someting wong?" He pouted, making sure that his voice was able to be heard from across the room.

Masaru pouted as he wiped his eyes. "Nia duwsn't wuv me anymoe. Why duwsn't she wuv me? Did i do someting wong?" He pouted, making sure that his voice was able to be heard from across the room.

Nuzzling his head, he shook his own. "No, no. Mean old Nia just doesn't know how t' looove."

Nia ran up to dei, grabbing his wrist "make me cute too! Do it!"

"Niaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~." He reached his hands for Nia, his tiny hands making the gesture of 'gimmie'.

"What? No! Y' need t' apologise!" He glanced to Masaru for a moment. [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]"See? All this little bag of absolute adorableness wants is love!"[/COLOR]

"ughh, fine" she groaned picking him up and holding him tight to her bosom as she kissed his cheek. "whos my favorite sadistic wittle fox? Its you! Yes he is! Yes he is!" she said in that usual puppy talk voice and she bounced him up and down a few times, then pinching his cheek. 

"ughh, fine" she groaned picking him up and holding him tight to her bosom as she kissed his cheek. "whos my favorite sadistic wittle fox? Its you! Yes he is! Yes he is!" she said in that usual puppy talk voice and she bounced him up and down a few times, then pinching his cheek. 

Masaru leaned in, laying his head on Nia's shoulder. "See, now that wasn't so bad, you wittle dwarf." 

Nia handed Dei back Masaru "here, take your doom spawn and do what you were going to do already"

Masaru snickered and went to Dei, hugging his neck, and staying on. The inside of his sleeve held Nia's earrings. He nuzzled Dei's neck with a hum. "I wuv you, Squishy." His tails feeling Dei's ass as he held onto Dei with a sweet, 'innocent' smile.

Masaru snickered and went to Dei, hugging his neck, and staying on. The inside of his sleeve held Nia's earrings. He nuzzled Dei's neck with a hum. "I wuv you, Squishy." His tails feeling Dei's ass as he held onto Dei with a sweet, 'innocent' smile.

Dei-Loki curled his tail, nuzzling him. "I wuv y', too, Gwumpytails~" he cooed before blinking a few times as he felt his tails.

"LOKI PLEASE JUST GET ON WITH IT PLEASE!"

Masaru laughed as he nuzzled Dei's neck.

Dei-Loki would soon laugh as well, lifting one hand with a sigh and a grin as he held Masaru with his other arm. "Fiiiiiiiine." And, trailing his actions, that same green energy seemed to swirl before solidifying in a small, marble-like object in his fingers. From there, he quickly threw it against the floor as the whole house would fill with black smoke - though pretty much harmless to the lungs. And, within seconds, EVERYONE in the house was now small and... chibi-like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki would soon laugh as well, lifting one hand with a sigh and a grin as he held Masaru with his other arm. "Fiiiiiiiine." And, trailing his actions, that same green energy seemed to swirl before solidifying in a small, marble-like object in his fingers. From there, he quickly threw it against the floor as the whole house would fill with black smoke - though pretty much harmless to the lungs. And, within seconds, EVERYONE in the house was now small and... chibi-like.

Masaru became an even smaller version of his kid self.

Akumu blinked a few times, looking to his now tiny hand before having snickered lightly. "HAH! Little fingers!" He then glanced over to Nia, smiling widely.

Dei-Loki, now his chibi self, would look to the others as he laughed and continued to hold Masaru. "You're all welcome!" He'd say before flinching as he heard Malvo yell "DEI-LOKI, WHAT DID YOU DO!?" from upstairs.

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu blinked a few times, looking to his now tiny hand before having snickered lightly. "HAH! Little fingers!" He then glanced over to Nia, smiling widely.

Dei-Loki, now his chibi self, would look to the others as he laughed and continued to hold Masaru. "You're all welcome!" He'd say before flinching as he heard Malvo yell "DEI-LOKI, WHAT DID YOU DO!?" from upstairs.

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

Yuki came downstairs, rubbing her eyes. "What happened~?" She whined.

(Her hair is white as her markings are still on her face. The two strips on each side. With purple eyes.)

08b512d28df3597d7a9bf7d882e20fa7.jpg

Masaru waved his hand as he saw Yuki. "Heeeeey sis!" Yuki's eyes widen at the sight of her ACTUAL little brother. "What's happening? I'm dreaming! AHhhhh, i miss this size of him soooooo much, although, he seems to be smaller." She pet his hair with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back