Indescribable (Closed)

With a huff, Akumu leaned back before beginning to eat. His ear flicking lightly in the process.

"You're welcome, Nii." Masaru turned his attention towards Akumu with a devilish smile. "Wow. You may not be a masochist, but you sure are submissive. Explains why you like Nia so much then. Since she whips you into what she wants."  He flicked his wrist and made a whipping noise with a smile.

"You're welcome, Nii." Masaru turned his attention towards Akumu with a devilish smile. "Wow. You may not be a masochist, but you sure are submissive. Explains why you like Nia so much then. Since she whips you into what she wants."  He flicked his wrist and made a whipping noise with a smile.

Nia giggled at that "Akumu, dont try to deny it."

Nia giggled at that "Akumu, dont try to deny it."

"I-..." And, in a quietly defeated fashion, Akumu had huffed.

"I-..." And, in a quietly defeated fashion, Akumu had huffed.

Nia got up from her seat and sat in Akumu's lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck "its okay, I love you. You just want to make me happy, so thank you for being my whipped litle pup" she said, then kissing him.

Nia got up from her seat and sat in Akumu's lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck "its okay, I love you. You just want to make me happy, so thank you for being my whipped litle pup" she said, then kissing him.

"Awwwwwww." Dei-Loki cooed before snickering. soon sliding out of his seat after lifting his empty plate.

"... You're welcome." Akumu snickered, kissing her in return.

Masaru shrugged, "i'm waiting for your hangovers to leave you all so that way i don't have to hear whining."

"Hope there isn't a long wait." Akumu grimaced slightly.

"I mean, I could always--" Dei-Loki blinked as he started the water. A mischievous grin on his face. "Ahhh, nah. Never mind."

"Hope there isn't a long wait." Akumu grimaced slightly.

"I mean, I could always--" Dei-Loki blinked as he started the water. A mischievous grin on his face. "Ahhh, nah. Never mind."

"Dei, tell us what's on your mind." He commanded as he sat up straighter. 

"Dei, tell us what's on your mind." He commanded as he sat up straighter. 

"Weeeeeelllllll," He turned, his mischievous smile remaining. 

"Ahhaaaaahh, no. No, no, no. I know that smile... Don't."

"Don't be a party pooper, Akumu. My idea isn't that bad." Dei-Loki snickered. "Just t' use my magic here t'... change things up for a day, y' know? Make everyone a bit, eh... Smaller."

"Weeeeeelllllll," He turned, his mischievous smile remaining. 

"Ahhaaaaahh, no. No, no, no. I know that smile... Don't."

"Don't be a party pooper, Akumu. My idea isn't that bad." Dei-Loki snickered. "Just t' use my magic here t'... change things up for a day, y' know? Make everyone a bit, eh... Smaller."

"make things a bit even for Masaru. Im down"

"Yer serious?" 

"Glad t' see ya on board!" Dei-Loki's grin widened as a bit of green energy swirled around the fingers of his free hand.

"What are you talking about? I don't need to be small, i can become small on my own." Masaru shifted into this
3dcc12379fab95b9ac083912325604b384b1f3a9_hq.gif

"See? Squishy, i'm smaller than you. Can you hold me?" His tails moved around behind him as he pouted. His small hands went up in the air as the kimono loosely fell down to his elbows.

"What are you talking about? I don't need to be small, i can become small on my own." Masaru shifted into this

"See? Squishy, i'm smaller than you. Can you hold me?" His tails moved around behind him as he pouted. His small hands went up in the air as the kimono loosely fell down to his elbows.

Dei-Loki stared, his eyes widening as he quickly went over and lifted him into a hug. His tail rapidly wagging. "AAAAH! Anything! Anything you say!"

Nia blinked "so? now your just a cute ass. Its still Masaru, just.... not a repulsive as normal."

Masaru's bottom lip quivered. "Y-Y-You don't like me? BUT I WUV YOU NIIIIIIII! Don't y-y-you wuv me?" His eyes glazed over as his hands went for Nia. 

Masaru's bottom lip quivered. "Y-Y-You don't like me? BUT I WUV YOU NIIIIIIII! Don't y-y-you wuv me?" His eyes glazed over as his hands went for Nia. 

Dei-Loki watched, flattening his ears before looking over to Nia with a slight glare. "NIA! Y' made the cutie cry! Apologise!"

"This isn't happening..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back