Indescribable (Closed)

"True." 

Nia sat at the table, completely wrapped up in her cloak, her face hit the table with a thud as she then groaned "aghhhhhhhh I wanna die"

Dei-Loki had then peeked at his food, freeing an arm from the blankets as he grabbed his fork so he could begin to eat. Soon turning at the sound of the thud. "Did it hit ya?" he sarcastically would ask.

"Harder than an oncoming train..." Akumu grumbled, sitting down beside Nia as he kept his eyes closed.

Dei-Loki had then peeked at his food, freeing an arm from the blankets as he grabbed his fork so he could begin to eat. Soon turning at the sound of the thud. "Did it hit ya?" he sarcastically would ask.

"Harder than an oncoming train..." Akumu grumbled, sitting down beside Nia as he kept his eyes closed.

Masaru sighed. "You all are weak. None of you get to drink ever again. Especially you, Nia." He took a sharp turn and began to make food for the rest of the lightweights.

Masaru sighed. "You all are weak. None of you get to drink ever again. Especially you, Nia." He took a sharp turn and began to make food for the rest of the lightweights.

"I'll never drink again..." Dei-Loki would mutter in response before beginning to eat.

"I cant belive we got into a beauty contest" she said, shaking her head.

Masaru placed food and a few glasses of cold water in front of each of them. "Who won? That's the most important question. You can't have a contest without a winner."

Masaru placed food and a few glasses of cold water in front of each of them. "Who won? That's the most important question. You can't have a contest without a winner."

"Well, I... Don't want t' toot my own horn, but..." Dei-Loki grinned and sipped his water. Akumu having scoffed in response.

"By that logic, we'd all be 'special'." And, following Akumu's words, he buried his face in his arms.

"Excuse me, you all are 'special'. This fox is A-okay. I have a headache, but not i'm not whining like you, babies." Masaru leaned back in the chair as he yawned. 

"Excuse me, you all are 'special'. This fox is A-okay. I have a headache, but not i'm not whining like you, babies." Masaru leaned back in the chair as he yawned. 

"you talking is making it worse" she said, putting her hands on the back of her head.

"Don't braaaaag, Grumpytails..." Dei-Loki huffed, rubbing his face gently.

Masaru leaned towards his mate, bringing Dei's hand to his lips and kissed it. "Sorry, my lord~." He chuckled at Nia's comment. "Eat the food that i made you then. They help with hangovers."

Masaru leaned towards his mate, bringing Dei's hand to his lips and kissed it. "Sorry, my lord~." He chuckled at Nia's comment. "Eat the food that i made you then. They help with hangovers."

Having blushed slightly at that, he smirked and watched before looking back to his food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back