Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki gave a nod as he allowed for Masaru to use him for support in their walking. Truth be told, he needed the help, as well. And, once they made it, he watched him sit before shutting the door and biting his lip once more. His feet soon carrying himself back over to him.

Akumu kissed Nia's head as he was pulled closer, snickering as he soon moved and nuzzled into her neck to kiss that gently, then, as well. "Well, as long as you're not nauseous, I suppose we could take the fun rout." 

"fun rout it is!" 

*fade to black*

"Come on, beautiful. I don't bite unless you want me to." Masaru grabbed Dei by the wrist, and thrown him half way onto his lap. His lips working against Dei's for a brief minute before relaxing back on the bed. "Now, show me how much you want me, my dirty sin~."

Dei-Loki lifted his brows as a reaction to follow the grab. A grin soon then forming on his face as he, for the moment, returned the kiss. Only to slowly begin the dance of bump, grind and touch that had been requested.

Nia woke up, using Akumu like a body pillow and immediately groaned from her absolutely terrible hangover. "ahhhhhh gods damnit I knew this would happ-ehehehe-en" she cried, rubbing her head with one of her hands, yet still remaining wraped around Akumu.

Nia woke up, using Akumu like a body pillow and immediately groaned from her absolutely terrible hangover. "ahhhhhh gods damnit I knew this would happ-ehehehe-en" she cried, rubbing her head with one of her hands, yet still remaining wraped around Akumu.

Akumu grumbled in his slumber, trying his best to ignore/sleep off the hangover that seemed to hit him like a truck, but with limited to no success. "Fuuuuu-huh-huh-huck..."

Masaru stretched his naked body as a dull headache from the hangover appeared. 

A groan escaping the demigod, Dei-Loki flattened his ears and tiredly rubbed his face.

Akumu grumbled in his slumber, trying his best to ignore/sleep off the hangover that seemed to hit him like a truck, but with limited to no success. "Fuuuuu-huh-huh-huck..."

A groan escaping the demigod, Dei-Loki flattened his ears and tiredly rubbed his face.

Masaru cooed at how cute Dei was when he was tired. "Gods, you are utterly adorable." He pulled his mate to his chest, his fingers running up and down Dei's spine.

Nia pressed up against Akumu "hey, at least the sex, was good" she said with a amile.

Masaru cooed at how cute Dei was when he was tired. "Gods, you are utterly adorable." He pulled his mate to his chest, his fingers running up and down Dei's spine.

Dei-Loki's ears would twitch at the cooing. A smile sliding up his face as he'd been pulled closer and, with his face buried in Masaru's chest, he would sigh. Faintly shivering as he felt the light tracing. "My head is kiiiilling me..."

Nia pressed up against Akumu "hey, at least the sex, was good" she said with a amile.

"Ah, always a perk." Akumu sluggishly snickered as brought his arms around her.

Dei-Loki's ears would twitch at the cooing. A smile sliding up his face as he'd been pulled closer and, with his face buried in Masaru's chest, he would sigh. Faintly shivering as he felt the light tracing. "My head is kiiiilling me..."

Nia whimpered slightly, then closing her eyes as she'd try to go back to sleep.

"I could make you some cold, ice water with some toast and eggs. Those help. Have some headache relievers with your water."

Nia whimpered slightly, then closing her eyes as she'd try to go back to sleep.

Akumu kept her close before attempting to go back and do the same. His tail curling over her for a blanket.

"I could make you some cold, ice water with some toast and eggs. Those help. Have some headache relievers with your water."

"Could y' please? It would be greatly  appreciated..." 

Akumu kept her close before attempting to go back and do the same. His tail curling over her for a blanket.

Nia caressed Akumu's tail. "Mr.Floofytail, living up to the name" she said, her eyes still closed.

"Yeah. Stay here and rest up, cutie." Masaru kissed Dei's forehead and got dress quickly. He left and began to make Dei breakfast.

Nia caressed Akumu's tail. "Mr.Floofytail, living up to the name" she said, her eyes still closed.

Akumu let loose a silent chuckle, nuzzling into Nia's hair as he grinned.

"Yeah. Stay here and rest up, cutie." Masaru kissed Dei's forehead and got dress quickly. He left and began to make Dei breakfast.

Dei-Loki smiled at that. Watching him go before groaning and turning over to bury his face in the pillow. His hands grasping the blanket before he'd then yank it over his head.

Dei-Loki smiled at that. Watching him go before groaning and turning over to bury his face in the pillow. His hands grasping the blanket before he'd then yank it over his head.

Masaru was still making breakfast.

"okay, now, as much as I'd like to lay here, we have stuff to do." she got up and put on her pajamas and a pair of white bunny slippers.

(Her PJ'S)

5efe2d23f93203917912e95a0a776b4c.jpg

Masaru was still making breakfast.

With a huff at the fact that he couldn't fall back asleep, Dei-Loki rolled himself up in the blankets until he fell onto the floor with a thud. Soon groggily standing up and wandering out of the room in a blanket burrito.

"okay, now, as much as I'd like to lay here, we have stuff to do." she got up and put on her pajamas and a pair of white bunny slippers.

(Her PJ'S)

Akumu huffed, but soon nodded in agreement before having gotten out of bed to grab his own clothing.

With a huff at the fact that he couldn't fall back asleep, Dei-Loki rolled himself up in the blankets until he fell onto the floor with a thud. Soon groggily standing up and wandering out of the room in a blanket burrito.

Akumu huffed, but soon nodded in agreement before having gotten out of bed to grab his own clothing.

Masaru looked to Nia, then to Dei. He smiled as he continued to cook.

"one more thing" she said grabbing her cloak and putting on the hood "bad sunlight" she said wrapping it around her as she shuffled out of the room.

Dei-Loki wandered over to Masaru, his head covered by the sheet as he stopped behind him, resting his head on his back. 

Once dressed, Akumu followed Nia out with his glasses in his hand.

Dei-Loki wandered over to Masaru, his head covered by the sheet as he stopped behind him, resting his head on his back. 

Once dressed, Akumu followed Nia out with his glasses in his hand.

Masaru finished cooking, put the food on Dei and his own plate before moving to the table, dragging Dei along. He set Dei into the seat as he placed the food in front of him. He looked down under Dei's blanket. "I see. Someone doesn't care to wear clothes, eh?" He kissed Dei's temple.

Masaru finished cooking, put the food on Dei and his own plate before moving to the table, dragging Dei along. He set Dei into the seat as he placed the food in front of him. He looked down under Dei's blanket. "I see. Someone doesn't care to wear clothes, eh?" He kissed Dei's temple.

Lazily, he allowed Masaru to drag him to the table. His back leaning against the back of his chair. A slight smirk on his face from the kiss. "At least I have the blanket."

Nia sat at the table, completely wrapped up in her cloak, her face hit the table with a thud as she then groaned "aghhhhhhhh I wanna die"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back