Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu lifted his brows the moment he'd heard the gagging, looking down before nearly doing the same. And, carrying her to the bathroom beside their room to clean up, he lowered an ear. "Accidents happen~"

Nia stripped down and got in the shower, leaning against the wall with her head down. "ahhhhh fuck" she groaned.

With a momentary pout from the decline, he gently laughed before laying his hand flat on Masaru's chest once more. And, playfully squinting, he'd say "I offered y' a chance t' see, not touch~"

Akumu lifted his brows the moment he'd heard the gagging, looking down before nearly doing the same. And, carrying her to the bathroom beside their room to clean up, he lowered an ear. "Accidents happen~"

"Oh! Someone thinks they can make the rules, eh? Nice try though, but i'm not giving in. Of course, if you want to show me a sneak peek here, maybe i'll have my way with you back in our room again."

Nia stripped down and got in the shower, leaning against the wall with her head down. "ahhhhh fuck" she groaned.

Akumu made sure she made it in without falling. A soft huff escaping him as he snickered with a grin - removing his dirty clothes.

"Oh! Someone thinks they can make the rules, eh? Nice try though, but i'm not giving in. Of course, if you want to show me a sneak peek here, maybe i'll have my way with you back in our room again."

"Here?" Dei-Loki's blush had darkened a tad. Leaning back slightly as he looked to him. Still, he couldn't help but hold a small smirk.

Akumu made sure she made it in without falling. A soft huff escaping him as he snickered with a grin - removing his dirty clothes.

"Here?" Dei-Loki's blush had darkened a tad. Leaning back slightly as he looked to him. Still, he couldn't help but hold a small smirk.

"You heard me. Unless you don't want me to fuck you, then don't." Masaru kept his eyes on Dei's face.

"You heard me. Unless you don't want me to fuck you, then don't." Masaru kept his eyes on Dei's face.

Dei-Loki blinked, gently biting his lip and making sure no one else was around to see before looking off to the side - gently lifting the dress to reveal he'd been wearing black boyshorts to go with the dress.

"oh man I'm going to feel this in the morning" she said, closing her eyes and enjoying the water.

"You and me both, sugar cookie. Yooou and meeee both."

Dei-Loki blinked, gently biting his lip and making sure no one else was around to see before looking off to the side - gently lifting the dress to reveal he'd been wearing black boyshorts to go with the dress.

"You and me both, sugar cookie. Yooou and meeee both."

"Gods, you want me that badly? Hmm? You give in too quick, cutie." Masaru chuckled with a smirk planted on his lips.

"Gods, you want me that badly? Hmm? You give in too quick, cutie." Masaru chuckled with a smirk planted on his lips.

"Only t' you." He'd reply. His ears having lowered as he'd lower the dress.

She whined "hold meeeee" 

With quirking brows, Akumu looked in the direction the shower before smiling softly and wandering into it once his clothes were off. His arms moving around her as he pulled her to his chest. "We'll make it through together."

"Only t' you." He'd reply. His ears having lowered as he'd lower the dress.

With quirking brows, Akumu looked in the direction the shower before smiling softly and wandering into it once his clothes were off. His arms moving around her as he pulled her to his chest. "We'll make it through together."

Masaru snorted, pulling back onto his chest as he rubbed his mate's back. "I would, but i don't think you've shown me enough evidence that you want me to fuck you."

[SIZE= inherit]With quirking brows, Akumu looked in the direction the shower before smiling softly and wandering into it once his clothes were off. His arms moving around her as he pulled her to his chest. [/SIZE][SIZE= inherit]"We'll make it through together."[/SIZE]

Nia closed her eyes and enjoyed her lovers  embrace on her bare skin 

"together then" she said with a sigh

Masaru snorted, pulling back onto his chest as he rubbed his mate's back. "I would, but i don't think you've shown me enough evidence that you want me to fuck you."

Dei-Loki leaned against him, burying his face into his shoulder as he snickered. "Gods whaddya need, a lap dance?" he snorted after speaking jokingly.

Nia closed her eyes and enjoyed her lovers  embrace on her bare skin 

"together then" she said with a sigh

"T'gether " Akumu held a happy expression as he did his best to ignore the slow pounding of his head. His own eyes closing as he felt the water.

"T'gether " Akumu held a happy expression as he did his best to ignore the slow pounding of his head. His own eyes closing as he felt the water.

Nia stayed like this for a time before speaking "lets go lay down" she suggested "we could use the possible rest."

Dei-Loki leaned against him, burying his face into his shoulder as he snickered. "Gods whaddya need, a lap dance?" he snorted after speaking jokingly.

Masaru bit his bottom lip with a chuckle. "Mmmmm, that sounds nice."

Nia stayed like this for a time before speaking "lets go lay down" she suggested "we could use the possible rest."

With a nod and a smirk, he turned off the water before moving to step out with her. His hand travelling to the towels as he grabbed a couple for themselves.

Masaru bit his bottom lip with a chuckle. "Mmmmm, that sounds nice."

Pausing, Dei-Loki cocked a brow as a smirk had widened on his face. "Does it?"

With a nod and a smirk, he turned off the water before moving to step out with her. His hand travelling to the towels as he grabbed a couple for themselves.

Pausing, Dei-Loki cocked a brow as a smirk had widened on his face. "Does it?"

"Mhmmm~." Masaru sat right up with a grin. "You gotta work for what you desire, beautiful, and don't you desire me?"

Nia dried herself off and crawled into bed "lock the door. firstly, im sleeping naked today, second, because of the first one, things might get steamy in here." 

"Mhmmm~." Masaru sat right up with a grin. "You gotta work for what you desire, beautiful, and don't you desire me?"

"I do desire ya..." Dei-Loki softly spoke, biting his lip before he then smirked a bit and went to get up.

Nia dried herself off and crawled into bed "lock the door. firstly, im sleeping naked today, second, because of the first one, things might get steamy in here." 

"Steamy, you say?" Akumu snickered as he wrapped his towel around his waist. Watching her before heading over and locking the door.

"I do desire ya..." Dei-Loki softly spoke, biting his lip before he then smirked a bit and went to get up.

"Steamy, you say?" Akumu snickered as he wrapped his towel around his waist. Watching her before heading over and locking the door.

Masaru eyed Dei as he stood up. "Good~. Now make me want you more than i do now."

"ssssssssssssssssseeeex" she said with a giggle

Masaru eyed Dei as he stood up. "Good~. Now make me want you more than i do now."

"Out here, or should we go inside?" He'd ask to clarify, his smirk slipping into something a bit more seductive while he eyed his mate in return.

"ssssssssssssssssseeeex" she said with a giggle

His chuckle would tangle with her giggle as he soon turned and meandered his way back to the bed. Allowing his towel to drop before he crawled in beside her.

"Out here, or should we go inside?" He'd ask to clarify, his smirk slipping into something a bit more seductive while he eyed his mate in return.

His chuckle would tangle with her giggle as he soon turned and meandered his way back to the bed. Allowing his towel to drop before he crawled in beside her.

"We can do it in our room if it pleases ya, but i need your help in watching my steps." Masaru stood up, staggering and soon the two were in the bedroom. Masaru settled on the back of the bed with a sigh.

Nia smiled and pulled him close to herself. "so. are we going to sleep? Or are we doing that other, slightly more fun thing"

"We can do it in our room if it pleases ya, but i need your help in watching my steps." Masaru stood up, staggering and soon the two were in the bedroom. Masaru settled on the back of the bed with a sigh.

Dei-Loki gave a nod as he allowed for Masaru to use him for support in their walking. Truth be told, he needed the help, as well. And, once they made it, he watched him sit before shutting the door and biting his lip once more. His feet soon carrying himself back over to him.

Nia smiled and pulled him close to herself. "so. are we going to sleep? Or are we doing that other, slightly more fun thing"

Akumu kissed Nia's head as he was pulled closer, snickering as he soon moved and nuzzled into her neck to kiss that gently, then, as well. "Well, as long as you're not nauseous, I suppose we could take the fun rout." 

Dei-Loki gave a nod as he allowed for Masaru to use him for support in their walking. Truth be told, he needed the help, as well. And, once they made it, he watched him sit before shutting the door and biting his lip once more. His feet soon carrying himself back over to him.

Akumu kissed Nia's head as he was pulled closer, snickering as he soon moved and nuzzled into her neck to kiss that gently, then, as well. "Well, as long as you're not nauseous, I suppose we could take the fun rout." 

"Come on, beautiful. I don't bite unless you want me to." Masaru grabbed Dei by the wrist, and thrown him half way onto his lap. His lips working against Dei's for a brief minute before relaxing back on the bed. "Now, show me how much you want me, my dirty sin~."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back