Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu looked up, instantly perking his ears as he grinned widely. "Absolutely stunning."

Malvo smiled, watching Masaru. "It's good t' see y' both so happy togeth-- ooooh my gods..." looking in the direction of the house, Malvo widened her eyes as she watched Dei-Loki emerge from the house.

Dei-Loki flicked an ear, smirking and closing his emerald irises as he cleared his throat. "Ehhem."

View attachment 209931

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

"Why is malvo in a dress?"

Malvo looked from her brother down to Masaru. Snickering in the process. "PROOF!" she'd speak.

Dei-Loki snickered from Nia's comment, soon glancing to Masaru and heading over. Glancing down at him as he tilted his head. "He going t' be okay?"

Dei-Loki cocked his head, crouching down and gently poking Masaru's cheek. "You aliiiiive?" he then paused and looked over to Nia's hand as she took his. Looking up to her, he stood and snickered softly. "Certainly."

Yuki grabbed Masaru and dragged him over to Malvo and her's spot to give room to the dancers. Yuki grazed her hands in her little brother's hair with a smile. "I think you're getting replaced, Massy." She looked over to Dei and Nia. "As long as he's happy." Masaru said, opening his eyes. "I was kidding. Gods, you're depressing." Yuki rolled her eyes as Masaru snickered. 

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Laughing, he twirled before briefly leaning against her arm. "Thank ya~"

Malvo watched them dance, while listening to Yuki and Masaru - soon glancing over to them with a smirk. "I'd suggest fer y' t' cut in, Masaru, but I'm not even sure if y' can walk straight, at this point."

Laughing, he twirled before briefly leaning against her arm. "Thank ya~"

Malvo watched them dance, while listening to Yuki and Masaru - soon glancing over to them with a smirk. "I'd suggest fer y' t' cut in, Masaru, but I'm not even sure if y' can walk straight, at this point."

Nia blinked and looked at Dei with interest "I can see why Masru likes you, I mean look at this face." she said briefly caressing his cheek. "hehehehe Mmmmm It would look better between my legs though"she said with a drunken giggle, as she then stumbled over her feet again.

@Forever J

Nia blinked and looked at Dei with interest "I can see why Masru likes you, I mean look at this face." she said briefly caressing his cheek. "hehehehe Mmmmm It would look better between my legs though"she said with a drunken giggle, as she then stumbled over her feet again.

@Forever J

Masaru laughed at what Malvo said before his ears perked at Nia's words. He stood up quickly, walking until he was behind Dei. His arms wrapped around his lover's body as he glared at Nia. "Never. Ever. Say that again. I don't care if you are drunk." Masaru turned Dei around in his arms and heaved him up onto his upper chest. "Go bother Akumu." He waved Nia off with a tsk.

Masaru laughed at what Malvo said before his ears perked at Nia's words. He stood up quickly, walking until he was behind Dei. His arms wrapped around his lover's body as he glared at Nia. "Never. Ever. Say that again. I don't care if you are drunk." Masaru turned Dei around in his arms and heaved him up onto his upper chest. "Go bother Akumu." He waved Nia off with a tsk.

Dei-Loki perked his brows following the caress, blinking a few times to follow the words that slipped from Nia's mouth. His luminous emerald irises having then travelled up to Masaru the moment he'd felt the embrace. With a gentle flick of his own ear, he'd then lean against his chest with a smile and a blush following the lift. "Yer alive! I thought I accidentally gave y' a heart attack or somethin' with this thing..." And, as he said that, he looked down to the dress he'd been wearing. Blinking in the process.

Akumu stood and watched, rocking and stumbling a bit as he'd try to stat on his feet.

@Heir of Dalania

"its just a prank" she said with a laugh before going to bother Akumu. Tripping on her way over, she ended up laying face down on the table.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki perked his brows following the caress, blinking a few times to follow the words that slipped from Nia's mouth. His luminous emerald irises having then travelled up to Masaru the moment he'd felt the embrace. With a gentle flick of his own ear, he'd then lean against his chest with a smile and a blush following the lift. "Yer alive! I thought I accidentally gave y' a heart attack or somethin' with this thing..." And, as he said that, he looked down to the dress he'd been wearing. Blinking in the process.

Akumu stood and watched, rocking and stumbling a bit as he'd try to stat on his feet.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru grumbled a bit as he sat back down in the grass, a few feet away from everyone else so that Masaru had him kinda alone. Masaru chuckled at how cute Dei was. He kissed Dei's cheek before kissing his lips. His hands touching the softness of the dress. "I am a mess for you." He whispered low into Dei's ear as he hugged him tight to his body.

"its just a prank" she said with a laugh before going to bother Akumu. Tripping on her way over, she ended up laying face down on the table.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Akumu watched, heading over as he snickered and grinned - helping Nia back up. "Uuuup ya go, sugar cookie~"

Masaru grumbled a bit as he sat back down in the grass, a few feet away from everyone else so that Masaru had him kinda alone. Masaru chuckled at how cute Dei was. He kissed Dei's cheek before kissing his lips. His hands touching the softness of the dress. "I am a mess for you." He whispered low into Dei's ear as he hugged him tight to his body.

Dei-Loki smiled, gently kissing his lips in return as he would softly rest a hand on Masaru's chest. Nuzzling into him as his tail would curl from under his dress. As he'd softly twitch his ear from the whisper, he would softly speak. "Guess y' could say I'm a mess fer y', as well."

Akumu watched, heading over as he snickered and grinned - helping Nia back up. "Uuuup ya go, sugar cookie~"

Dei-Loki smiled, gently kissing his lips in return as he would softly rest a hand on Masaru's chest. Nuzzling into him as his tail would curl from under his dress. As he'd softly twitch his ear from the whisper, he would softly speak. "Guess y' could say I'm a mess fer y', as well."

Masaru blushed as his mind went back into the gutter. "They're right . . . i am a pervert." Masaru snickered. "So, Squishy, what are you wearing underneath this?" His fingers laid respectively on Dei's lower back.

Masaru blushed as his mind went back into the gutter. "They're right . . . i am a pervert." Masaru snickered. "So, Squishy, what are you wearing underneath this?" His fingers laid respectively on Dei's lower back.

"Pervy fox~" Dei-Loki grinned and snickered before having peeked up at his mate. His index finger gently drawing circles on his chest. "Nothing too special~"

"thaaank yoouuu~" she half sang. Then rubbing her head and groaning "I need... a bed."

With a chuckle, he lifted her bridal style - stumbling backward a bit before then catching himself. "Ask and y' shall receive."

"Pervy fox~" Dei-Loki grinned and snickered before having peeked up at his mate. His index finger gently drawing circles on his chest. "Nothing too special~"

With a chuckle, he lifted her bridal style - stumbling backward a bit before then catching himself. "Ask and y' shall receive."

Masaru closed his eyes in bliss. "Really? I think anything you wear is pretty special. Especially when i can use my teeth to tear it off of you."

Nia put her arms around Akumu's neck "thanks" she said kissing his cheek. 

"Welcome~" Akumu snickered, kissing her head as he began to stagger in the direction of the house. 

Masaru closed his eyes in bliss. "Really? I think anything you wear is pretty special. Especially when i can use my teeth to tear it off of you."

Dei's blush darkened his cheeks upon hearing Masaru's words. A quiet giggle escaping him as he then leaned up a bit as he'd whisper into his ear. "Well, we could always head inside so y' can find out?"

"Welcome~" Akumu snickered, kissing her head as he began to stagger in the direction of the house. 

Dei's blush darkened his cheeks upon hearing Masaru's words. A quiet giggle escaping him as he then leaned up a bit as he'd whisper into his ear. "Well, we could always head inside so y' can find out?"

"Again, huh? Naaaaaaaaaaaah, i rather have you beg. Besides, didn't i bruise you enough to become tired and sore?"

"Again, huh? Naaaaaaaaaaaah, i rather have you beg. Besides, didn't i bruise you enough to become tired and sore?"

With a momentary pout from the decline, he gently laughed before laying his hand flat on Masaru's chest once more. And, playfully squinting, he'd say "I offered y' a chance t' see, not touch~"

Nia threw up on Akumu and herself "oops" she said, being followed up by a burp.

Akumu lifted his brows the moment he'd heard the gagging, looking down before nearly doing the same. And, carrying her to the bathroom beside their room to clean up, he lowered an ear. "Accidents happen~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back