You are never gonna keep me down
I get knocked down, but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the best times" 
she sang while stumbling around the yard

Akumu, grinning from the recognisable lyrics, would join in with her singing.

Dei-Loki watched, laughing aloud with a wide grin on his face.

"Ah, we're all fucking crazy."

"Hah! You're only just now realizing that! We've got an asshole kitusne, a short demigod and his twin sister with more family issues than I could count, a deer girl, a shadow wolf prince, and an elf who wont shut the fuck up!" she said, flopping onto her back.

"Hah! You're only just now realizing that! We've got an asshole kitusne, a short demigod and his twin sister with more family issues than I could count, a deer girl, a shadow wolf prince, and an elf who wont shut the fuck up!" she said, flopping onto her back.

"One big, dysfunctional and happy family!" Akumu laughed, flopping beside her.

"I'm pretty sure you only got the annoying elf right." 

Dei-Loki blinked and squinted. Only to then burst out into laughter. "PRIIIINCESSSSSS. At least I'd look good in a dress~!"

"Holy hell." Malvo grinned, looking back and forth between the two.

@Forever J

Masaru opened mouth to say something before the idea of Dei in a dress filled his mind completely. A decent blush fade over his cheeks as his eyes wandered off. 

"Not as stunning as I. would. beeee~"

Masaru's ear twitched at this as his mind was off in la la land. "You truly have become a real pervert, Massy." Masaru gaped at his sister. "I'm not a pervert!" Yuki nodded her head, "yes you are. Let's see; you like small things, cute things, and your small, cute mate in a dress. You're a capital P for Pervert!" Masaru growled. "I am not a pervert!" "Yes, you are!" "No, I am not!" It continued between the two as they were both stubborn headed.

Masaru's ear twitched at this as his mind was off in la la land. "You truly have become a real pervert, Massy." Masaru gaped at his sister. "I'm not a pervert!" Yuki nodded her head, "yes you are. Let's see; you like small things, cute things, and your small, cute mate in a dress. You're a capital P for Pervert!" Masaru growled. "I am not a pervert!" "Yes, you are!" "No, I am not!" It continued between the two as they were both stubborn headed.

"You kind of are." Malvo snuck in her response, her eyes moving back and forth between Masaru and Yuki as they argued.

"TECHNICALLY I do!" Dei-Loki pointed to Malvo, whilst still looking to Nia. "We wear the same size!"

@Heir of Dalania

"Fine by me!" he replied while heading off to do the same.

"Yes y' are, and you know it!"

"I'm noooooooooooooooooooooooooooot." Masaru whined. "You're a pervert and a child at heart. My my, Dei's turn you into a goopy mess. Don't change though. You seem so happy as a goopy mess." Masaru pouted, kicking a rock. "I am."

Akumu looked up, instantly perking his ears as he grinned widely. "Absolutely stunning."

Malvo smiled, watching Masaru. "It's good t' see y' both so happy togeth-- ooooh my gods..." looking in the direction of the house, Malvo widened her eyes as she watched Dei-Loki emerge from the house.

Dei-Loki flicked an ear, smirking and closing his emerald irises as he cleared his throat. "Ehhem."

f09fe22b905b14ccc50e6a9a6ab8f8c3.jpg

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu looked up, instantly perking his ears as he grinned widely. "Absolutely stunning."

Malvo smiled, watching Masaru. "It's good t' see y' both so happy togeth-- ooooh my gods..." looking in the direction of the house, Malvo widened her eyes as she watched Dei-Loki emerge from the house.

Dei-Loki flicked an ear, smirking and closing his emerald irises as he cleared his throat. "Ehhem."

View attachment 209931

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

Masaru froze as his eyes landed on Dei . . . in a dress. Masaru blush grew so red that he passed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back