Indescribable (Closed)

"Remind me that she can never drink again. She clearly can not handle liquor. Hell, she might have alcohol poisoning in her system."

"Duly noted." Dei-Loki blinked, finishing his drink.

"I love this bar, it's my kind of plaaaaaaace. Just walkin' through the front door puts a big smile on my face~" Akumu sang, rubbing Nia's back while snickering.

@Heir of Dalania

"Duly noted." Dei-Loki blinked, finishing his drink.

"I love this bar, it's my kind of plaaaaaaace. Just walkin' through the front door puts a big smile on my face~" Akumu sang, rubbing Nia's back while snickering.

@Heir of Dalania

"Neither of them get alcohol. So, now that they're out of it. Talk, Sis. It's true? You have a crush on Malvo?" Yuki blushed and looked at the ground. "HA! I KNEW IT! You two do make a sweet couple."

"Neither of them get alcohol. So, now that they're out of it. Talk, Sis. It's true? You have a crush on Malvo?" Yuki blushed and looked at the ground. "HA! I KNEW IT! You two do make a sweet couple."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, gasping a bit before having grinned widely. "Really!? And you?" He glanced to Malvo, whom had also been watching the ground with a flustered look. Dei-Loki having kept his grin. "Awwwwwww, that's cute. Nice t' know tha one y' like isn't someone that I feel the need t' threaten."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, gasping a bit before having grinned widely. "Really!? And you?" He glanced to Malvo, whom had also been watching the ground with a flustered look. Dei-Loki having kept his grin. "Awwwwwww, that's cute. Nice t' know tha one y' like isn't someone that I feel the need t' threaten."

"What? Are you kidding me? You have to be threaten by her, she almost ki-"

Yuri threw a bottle at Masaru, whom dodged and watch it thud onto the ground. "I did not kill him! He had an allergy that i didn't know about, but he got help." Masaru quirked his eyebrow. Yuki sighed, "you're such a dickwad." Masaru smirked, "i know."

"What? Are you kidding me? You have to be threaten by her, she almost ki-"

Yuri threw a bottle at Masaru, whom dodged and watch it thud onto the ground. "I did not kill him! He had an allergy that i didn't know about, but he got help." Masaru quirked his eyebrow. Yuki sighed, "you're such a dickwad." Masaru smirked, "i know."

"Well, she said it was an accident, so..." Malvo shifted as she looked back up to the others, shifting a bit.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, watching the bottle fly by as he'd been unable to hold back a snicker.

"Well, she said it was an accident, so..." Malvo shifted as she looked back up to the others, shifting a bit.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, watching the bottle fly by as he'd been unable to hold back a snicker.

"I know, i just like giving people shit. It's my specialty." Masaru turned to the sound of the snickered and smiled. "Now, what are we laughing at, cutie?"

"I know, i just like giving people shit. It's my specialty." Masaru turned to the sound of the snickered and smiled. "Now, what are we laughing at, cutie?"

"Sibling love." Dei-Loki replied, closing his eyes in the process of his snicker turning to a chuckle for no reason other than the fact he'd caught a case of the giggles.

"Nooo! We can't loose y' t' the alcohol, too! What will uncle think!?" 

"Sibling love." Dei-Loki replied, closing his eyes in the process of his snicker turning to a chuckle for no reason other than the fact he'd caught a case of the giggles.

"Nooo! We can't loose y' t' the alcohol, too! What will uncle think!?" 

Masaru kneeled beside his lover. "We're loosing him, doctor! Speak to me, Squishy. Don't go to the light! I haven't fucked you on the throne yet!"

Masaru kneeled beside his lover. "We're loosing him, doctor! Speak to me, Squishy. Don't go to the light! I haven't fucked you on the throne yet!"

Dei-Loki's laughter persisted, hugging his stomach as his eyes remained winced shut - speaking to his best attempt as he nearly fell off Masaru's lap. "Gods save the Queen! It might be contagious!"

Dei-Loki's laughter persisted, hugging his stomach as his eyes remained winced shut - speaking to his best attempt as he nearly fell off Masaru's lap. "Gods save the Queen! It might be contagious!"

Masaru examined the demigod with wandering eyes and a dangerous smile. "Hmmm, i see. How beautiful your laugh is. So sweet and lovely." His fingers gripped his lover's chin tightly and pulled him up. His thumb running over Dei's plump, bottom lip. "Such a cutie." His usual devilish smile turned back into his sweet, childish smile as he leaped into his lover's body, pushing the two to the ground. He wrapped one arm around him as his stomach laid on the grass. "I love you, you fuck."

Masaru examined the demigod with wandering eyes and a dangerous smile. "Hmmm, i see. How beautiful your laugh is. So sweet and lovely." His fingers gripped his lover's chin tightly and pulled him up. His thumb running over Dei's plump, bottom lip. "Such a cutie." His usual devilish smile turned back into his sweet, childish smile as he leaped into his lover's body, pushing the two to the ground. He wrapped one arm around him as his stomach laid on the grass. "I love you, you fuck."

Dei-Loki's laughter slowed as he felt Masaru grasp his chin - looking up at him to catch glimpse of his devilish smile the moment his thumb traced over his lip. Soon letting loose a yip of surprise as he'd been pushed to the ground. "I love y', t'."

Dei-Loki's laughter slowed as he felt Masaru grasp his chin - looking up at him to catch glimpse of his devilish smile the moment his thumb traced over his lip. Soon letting loose a yip of surprise as he'd been pushed to the ground. "I love y', t'."

"If you ever tell your father of this or that i'm a sappy fucker, i'll kick your cute, plump ass." Masaru kissed Dei's cheek with a frown before laying back down in the grass. He looked up to see Nia making noise. "Shut up, trollface!"

"If you ever tell your father of this or that i'm a sappy fucker, i'll kick your cute, plump ass." Masaru kissed Dei's cheek with a frown before laying back down in the grass. He looked up to see Nia making noise. "Shut up, trollface!"

Dei-Loki would smirk, kissing Masaru's cheek in return before then glancing over to Nia. "She's aliiiiive! Kindaaaa..."

Nia shot up "who are you calling Trollface, foxface!" Nia said standing up, only to wobble around on her feet, off balance.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Nia shot up "who are you calling Trollface, foxface!" Nia said standing up, only to wobble around on her feet, off balance.

@xXLittleLokiXx

"First of all, fox faces are naturally sly and stunning to look at compared to troll faces, trollface! Second of all, you're so drunk that Dei just called you a zombie!" Masaru stood up quickly, holding an almost empty liquor bottle in his hand. It sloshed around as he pointed at Nia.

"First of all, fox faces are naturally sly and stunning to look at compared to troll faces, trollface! Second of all, you're so drunk that Dei just called you a zombie!" Masaru stood up quickly, holding an almost empty liquor bottle in his hand. It sloshed around as he pointed at Nia.

"oh yeah! well you, my dearest friend, suck. Eggs."

"Ahaaaaah! Egggssss. Eggheads. Smart people, ahnd some jus' dumb with skull deformities. Poor, poor lads..." Akumu slurred out, lifting his empty glass as he allowed his hands to rhythmically sway over himself as he, at the time, remained on his back. He then pondered to himself for those few moments where he'd been silent, taking in the fact he'd been on the ground before belting out some Frank Sinatra; "I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king. I've been up and down and over and out and I know one thing[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]. Each time I find myself flat on my face," [/COLOR]Slowly, he began to sit up, and then stand and stumble. Chuckling to himself in the process. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"I pick myself UP and get back in the race~!"[/COLOR]

Dei-Loki, whom sat up after Masaru stood, watched his brother with a cocked brow. "I thought y' passed out?"

"Ya can't keep a good dog down~!" Akumu snickered as he rocked and stumbled in place.

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

"oh yeah! well you, my dearest friend, suck. Eggs."

Masaru, not hearing Akumu, glared at Nia. "Oh no, my pathetic, wittle heart. Oh i'm dying. Oh Gods, no. No. I. Am. Dying." Masaru dropped to his knees, raised one middle finger to Nia and then turned to lay back on the grass. "But at least, i'm not a . . . trollface, trollface."

Masaru, not hearing Akumu, glared at Nia. "Oh no, my pathetic, wittle heart. Oh i'm dying. Oh Gods, no. No. I. Am. Dying." Masaru dropped to his knees, raised one middle finger to Nia and then turned to lay back on the grass. "But at least, i'm not a . . . trollface, trollface."

Nia tripped over her own feet and fell onto her side. "At least Im not a." she just started laughing after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back