Indescribable (Closed)

"Fockin' right on th' throne." Dei-Loki grinned at the thought, leaning back against Masaru as he took another drink.

"Aimin' high, are ya?" Akumu snickered, a wide grin of his own on his face as he tapped his fingers on his own leg.

"awwww i wanna do that now"

Dei-Loki quirked his brow at that, glancing back to Masaru.

"Yeah, i got a throne. Back when i was a king of a forgotten city. It's all locked up. The crown, the swords, the armor, everything." Masaru unraveled Dei's hand, bringing to his face and kissing the knuckles with a smile. 

"Yeah, i got a throne. Back when i was a king of a forgotten city. It's all locked up. The crown, the swords, the armor, everything." Masaru unraveled Dei's hand, bringing to his face and kissing the knuckles with a smile. 

Dei-Loki's eyes widened in surprise, grinning slightly before he'd then speak. "Ya never told me y' were a king."

Nia was happy "so mr.floofytails wanna fuck on the throne?"

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Sounds good t' me, sugar cookie~" Akumu would seem to almost sing out, looking to Nia with a smirk upon his face.

"hold the fucking throne! You? A king? Bitch, whaaa?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Yeah, once upon a time ago. When the world didn't have electricity and accused people for being witches. I was King Oshiro. The King of the Valkai. We defended and grew tremendously, it was so peaceful. Until, they began to accuse me for being the Devil and i got overthrown. I became a slave in the matter of minutes until i killed the ones that slashed my back with their whips. The children, women and the elderly ran to find a new kingdom as i stood covered in blood, corpses all around me and the kingdom was set on fire. From that day on, i was called the Devil of Valkai and people mentioned my name with disgusted. Can you blame them? I was covered in blood and fire was lit in my eyes. Ah, how the world has changed. Amazing." Masaru snickered, kissing Dei's inner wrist now. His eyes focusing on the soft skin. 

"Yeah, once upon a time ago. When the world didn't have electricity and accused people for being witches. I was King Oshiro. The King of the Valkai. We defended and grew tremendously, it was so peaceful. Until, they began to accuse me for being the Devil and i got overthrown. I became a slave in the matter of minutes until i killed the ones that slashed my back with their whips. The children, women and the elderly ran to find a new kingdom as i stood covered in blood, corpses all around me and the kingdom was set on fire. From that day on, i was called the Devil of Valkai and people mentioned my name with disgusted. Can you blame them? I was covered in blood and fire was lit in my eyes. Ah, how the world has changed. Amazing." Masaru snickered, kissing Dei's inner wrist now. His eyes focusing on the soft skin. 

"hmm a ruler forced out of their home due to forces out of their control." she held her chin in thought "where have I heard this before?"

Dei-Loki listened, the backstory reveal having obviously intrigued the demigod. Watching as the kogitsune gently kissed his wrist. A grin slowly creeping a bit higher on his face. "Truly."

"Royalty! Royalty everywhere!" Malvo giggled, laying back against the ground. 

Dei-Loki listened, the backstory reveal having obviously intrigued the demigod. Watching as the kogitsune gently kissed his wrist. A grin slowly creeping a bit higher on his face. "Truly."

"Royalty! Royalty everywhere!" Malvo giggled, laying back against the ground. 

"From your where." He said to Nia. Masaru laughed at Malvo. Yuki too. She leaned onto Malvo's shoulder, sighing with smile.  

"okay, okay" she said with a laugh. "This goes to everyone." she took another drink "If you were to be with anyone else in the group. Besides the person your already with. Who would it be?"

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Malvo glanced to Yuki, smiling with a blush as she continued to laugh softly.

"No one else for me." Dei-Loki grinned, lifting his glass. "Happiest gay Prince of shadows and Fórrelden there could be, in just the position I want." And, with that, he took another drink. "Though... Dominic was pretty nice before the whole fight..."

"Ahaaaah, Perry~" Akumu, at that point, watched his glass and sang 'LOLA' in the background.

"There was this girl I met a few years ago back when I was with the others that I wouldn't mind bein' with..." Malvo grinned a bit. "Her name was Neo."

@Forever J

Last edited by a moderator:
"okay, okay" she said with a laugh. "This goes to everyone." she took another drink "If you were to be with anyone else in the group. Besides the person your already with. Who would it be?"

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Nicholas. No doubt about it. If i never found Dei and Nicholas never found Mia, we would've definitely turn into something more." Masaru drank the last bit of tequila from his bottle and threw it into the grass, watching it bounce and then settle. "Elizabeth, she's cute and sweet. I like small, cute things." Yuki looked at Malvo in the corner of her eye before looking back to the group.

"Nicholas. No doubt about it. If i never found Dei and Nicholas never found Mia, we would've definitely turn into something more." Masaru drank the last bit of tequila from his bottle and threw it into the grass, watching it bounce and then settle. "Elizabeth, she's cute and sweet. I like small, cute things." Yuki looked at Malvo in the corner of her eye before looking back to the group.

"I'm with Yuki, Elizabeth. If Akumu hadn't come along we definitely would've hooked up..."

@xXLittleLokiXx

"I'm with Yuki, Elizabeth. If Akumu hadn't come along we definitely would've hooked up..."

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Shiiiiiiiips." Malvo giggled again, softly resting her head on Yuki's.

Dei-Loki, going to speak after watching Masaru toss the bottle, stopped himself as he looked over to his brother - smirking as he realised he'd hit the point of intoxication they'd been waiting for. 

With a gentle, drunken snicker, Akumu - in his drunken state - sat up a bit and turned to Nia. His index finger softly poking her cheek before his arms draped over her. His singing voice oddly charming, for someone as intoxicated as him.

"And if y' said 'this life ain't good enough'

I would give my world t' lift you up.

I could change my life to better suit yer mooooood~

Because yer so smooooooth~"

"Aaaand there he goes." Dei-Loki snickered, listening.

Akumu then sat up a bit again, moving back in his seated position so he could sing a bit louder without hurting anyone's ears.

"And it's just like the ocean, under the moon.

It's as same as the emotion that I get from you!

Ya got th' kinda lovin' that can be so smooooth, yea." And, in a matter of seconds, his back fell against the grass.

"GIVE ME YER HEART, MAKE IT REAL, OR ELSE FORGET ABOUT IT~!"

@Forever J

(Song: Smooth by Santana)

"Shiiiiiiiips." Malvo giggled again, softly resting her head on Yuki's.

Dei-Loki, going to speak after watching Masaru toss the bottle, stopped himself as he looked over to his brother - smirking as he realised he'd hit the point of intoxication they'd been waiting for. 

With a gentle, drunken snicker, Akumu - in his drunken state - sat up a bit and turned to Nia. His index finger softly poking her cheek before his arms draped over her. His singing voice oddly charming, for someone as intoxicated as him.

"And if y' said 'this life ain't good enough'

I would give my world t' lift you up.

I could change my life to better suit yer mooooood~

Because yer so smooooooth~"

"Aaaand there he goes." Dei-Loki snickered, listening.

Akumu then sat up a bit again, moving back in his seated position so he could sing a bit louder without hurting anyone's ears.

"And it's just like the ocean, under the moon.

It's as same as the emotion that I get from you!

Ya got th' kinda lovin' that can be so smooooth, yea." And, in a matter of seconds, his back fell against the grass.

"GIVE ME YER HEART, MAKE IT REAL, OR ELSE FORGET ABOUT IT~!"

@Forever J

(Song: Smooth by Santana)

Nia laughed and sang a song of her own.

[SIZE= 16px]"I could just say it, I love your everything.[/SIZE]But I can't quite tell my self, if you're feeling quite the same.Maybe I should slow it down, try to show restraint.Hold Magnhild, I think I'm gonna faint.I think oh whoa what am I to do.I didn't know that I would fall in love with you,And what to do right now, I haven't got a clue.I just bite my tongue and when I want to say I love you I say,I'll say boop,Boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boop.When I want to say I love you I'll say boop.."

she finished off, soon finding her back on tbe ground next to Akumu, laughing drunkenly.

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Gods, and i thought that i was drunk." Masaru hugged Dei tighter to him. Yuki blushed and wrapped her arm around Malvo's waist. "Shiiiiiiiiiips! Ship! Ship! Cheerio!"

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki observed as both Nia and Akumu were soon on the grass, laughing as he remained leaned against Masaru.

With a grin and a blush, Malvo also laughed. This being at both the singing, and Yuki's words.

@Heir of Dalania

"I feel like we have to do something, but i'm too drunk to do shit."

Akumu did the same as Nia, muttering lyrics under his breath.

Dei-Loki nodded and snickered. "If we had anythin' else t' do today, I don't remember it none. Hell, I'm lucky that I think I know where I am."

Malvo snickered, a wide grin slipping up her face. "No way y' can be that far gone."

@Heir of Dalania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back