Indescribable (Closed)

Having perked up, Dei-Loki grinned and glanced back to Masaru - the clear expression of entertainment on the demigod's face. "Y' tied their underwear t' the wagon!?"

Masaru nodded, "the ultimate wedgie. When they got off of the wagon, they walked like how horse riders walked. Their legs so far apart as they trudged along. Thanks, Nii."

Masaru nodded, "the ultimate wedgie. When they got off of the wagon, they walked like how horse riders walked. Their legs so far apart as they trudged along. Thanks, Nii."

Dei-Loki laughed aloud in response, taking another drink soon after. "Ah, I wish I could've seen it."

Malvo lifted a brow, soon squinting - as if going to correct her. However, she soon closed her eyes and laughed before standing up and lifting her glass. "I'll bring back the good stuff!"

Dei-Loki would blink at that, snickering with a smirk.

@Forever J

"Don't take the stuff in the cellar! That's for when the apocalypse is among us!" 

" you have an apocalypse celler?" she asked, raising a brow.

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Yup! You live for so long, you become more prepared for the things to come in the future. I have an apocalypse cellar that's as big as my house, far under ground with nonperishable food, water, radiation suits, maps, weapons, radio, board games, tv that works on water, liquor, bedrooms, bathrooms, lights, plants, and a dining room where we make plans on what we do when we get out of the shelter. And, much much more that i can't think of at the moment." 

"Yup! You live for so long, you become more prepared for the things to come in the future. I have an apocalypse cellar that's as big as my house, far under ground with nonperishable food, water, radiation suits, maps, weapons, radio, board games, tv that works on water, liquor, bedrooms, bathrooms, lights, plants, and a dining room where we make plans on what we do when we get out of the shelter. And, much much more that i can't think of at the moment." 

Nia nodded "cool"

"'s clever thinkin'." Dei-Loki agreed.

"'s clever thinkin'." Dei-Loki agreed.

Masaru nodded his head. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yeah it is. Hella yeah. Helga. Heeeeeeeeeelga. Helgas is a scary name for a girl. You know what else is scary names for girls? Olga and Bertha. Scary."

Masaru nodded his head. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yeah it is. Hella yeah. Helga. Heeeeeeeeeelga. Helgas is a scary name for a girl. You know what else is scary names for girls? Olga and Bertha. Scary."

"uthgerd." she said adding in.

"Let's hear the song!" 

"Sing it, Akumu! Down the liquor and scream yer heart out!" Dei-Loki grinned.

Malvo set the bottles and ice down, taking Akumu's glass before filling it and handing it over. "Better get started. I've heard stories, but I want t' see it in action."

Akumu sighed, taking the glass before grinning and sighing. "ALRIGHT! Alright. Least I get t' do this in good company." And, with that, he quickly downed his drink - grunting quietly from the burn before grinning a bit wider.

@Heir of Dalania

Malvo set the bottles and ice down, taking Akumu's glass before filling it and handing it over. "Better get started. I've heard stories, but I want t' see it in action."

Akumu sighed, taking the glass before grinning and sighing. "ALRIGHT! Alright. Least I get t' do this in good company." And, with that, he quickly downed his drink - grunting quietly from the burn before grinning a bit wider.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia followed suit, downing her own drink.

@Heir of Dalania

"Good man!" 

Nia continued to drink, beginning to feel its effects. "Hey Dei, what was Akumu like growing up?" She asked.

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki looked up from the question, that grin on his face seeming to widen a small bit. "Ah, 'e wasn't too bad. Clumsy, foolish and protective, but not bad." he then took a drink.

Akumu snorted, shifting in place as he poured more to drink. "I wasn't clumsy. Foolish," he shrugged, drinking. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"maybe[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]."[/COLOR]

"Y' were clumsy! And it ties in with yer foolishness." Dei-Loki snickered, leaning forward a tad as he looked to Nia. "He show or tell ya about all th' scars on his torso? Almost all clumsy accidents in battle... And some from fallen from high places."

@Forever J

Dei-Loki looked up from the question, that grin on his face seeming to widen a small bit. "Ah, 'e wasn't too bad. Clumsy, foolish and protective, but not bad." he then took a drink.

Akumu snorted, shifting in place as he poured more to drink. "I wasn't clumsy. Foolish," he shrugged, drinking. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"maybe[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]."[/COLOR]

"Y' were clumsy! And it ties in with yer foolishness." Dei-Loki snickered, leaning forward a tad as he looked to Nia. "He show or tell ya about all th' scars on his torso? Almost all clumsy accidents in battle... And some from fallen from high places."

@Forever J

"oh so hes exactly the same" she said with a snicker. "no I haven't had time to look, the only time Ive seen him without a shirt on for a long time was that time" she took a drink "we fucked on his childhood bed"

"oh so hes exactly the same" she said with a snicker. "no I haven't had time to look, the only time Ive seen him without a shirt on for a long time was that time" she took a drink "we fucked on his childhood bed"

"Saaaaaaaaaaame. I fucked Dei on his childhood bed, next is the throne room and it's going to happen."

"Saaaaaaaaaaame. I fucked Dei on his childhood bed, next is the throne room and it's going to happen."

"Fockin' right on th' throne." Dei-Loki grinned at the thought, leaning back against Masaru as he took another drink.

"Aimin' high, are ya?" Akumu snickered, a wide grin of his own on his face as he tapped his fingers on his own leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back