Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki blinked, chuckling as he then playfully nipped Masaru's finger after having nodded with a faint blush on his cheeks.

Akumu blinked before smiling in response to the boop, interlacing their fingers gently. "Freshly made. Though... I hope you don't mind banana. I accidentally used the banana bread batter instead of the pancake batter."

Masaru snickered, tipping his chin with his fingers and kissed him for about five minutes. After that, he pulled away and went to the banana pancakes. Placing all the pancakes on plates and smiled. "Bon appetit~."

Masaru snickered, tipping his chin with his fingers and kissed him for about five minutes. After that, he pulled away and went to the banana pancakes. Placing all the pancakes on plates and smiled. "Bon appetit~."

Dei-Loki would softly return his mate's drawn out kiss, his gloved hand reaching up and caressing his cheek gently before he'd then look to the pancakes.

Malvo watched the two. She'd still been surprised with the of the two being together, of all people. Still, it was refreshing to see Dei-Loki so happy, for once.

Nia looked up at him and smiled "your cute" She said with a giggle. 

Blinking in response, he'd then snort and wrap his tail around her. Grin on his face.

Dei-Loki would softly return his mate's drawn out kiss, his gloved hand reaching up and caressing his cheek gently before he'd then look to the pancakes.

Malvo watched the two. She'd still been surprised with the of the two being together, of all people. Still, it was refreshing to see Dei-Loki so happy, for once.

Blinking in response, he'd then snort and wrap his tail around her. Grin on his face.

Masaru added a lot of maple syrup and butter between each pancake. Then he placed a square butter piece at the top. A growl came from his stomach. He sat down and began to eat.

Nia looked down at the tail around herself "cozy" She said, wrapping her arm around Akumu's and nuzzling him as they got into town.

Akumu chuckled softly, his body moving a bit to softly kiss her head as he watched her. "You still up for pancakes, or would y' like something else?"

Masaru added a lot of maple syrup and butter between each pancake. Then he placed a square butter piece at the top. A growl came from his stomach. He sat down and began to eat.

Dei-Loki began to eat, as well. his tail curling around his waist the moment he'd sat at one of the stools.

Akumu chuckled softly, his body moving a bit to softly kiss her head as he watched her. "You still up for pancakes, or would y' like something else?"

Dei-Loki began to eat, as well. his tail curling around his waist the moment he'd sat at one of the stools.

Masaru wiped his mouth with the napkin before looking to Malvo. "So . . . why are you silent?"

"pfffffffft duh, pancakes are the shit"

Masaru wiped his mouth with the napkin before looking to Malvo. "So . . . why are you silent?"

Malvo looked up from her pancakes, soon shifting as she opened the note pad. With a shaky release of air through her nose, she'd click the pen before pressing it to the paper and writing. Once finished, she'd hesitate before flipping it around and sliding it in Masaru's direction.

"For all I've done, and for the pain I've caused, I deserve to silence myself."

"pfffffffft duh, pancakes are the shit"

With another chuckle, he grinned. "Pancakes it is, then."

Malvo looked up from her pancakes, soon shifting as she opened the note pad. With a shaky release of air through her nose, she'd click the pen before pressing it to the paper and writing. Once finished, she'd hesitate before flipping it around and sliding it in Masaru's direction.

Masaru stood up after finishing reading her sentence. He walked over to girl that sat in her chair, picking her up and hugged her to his chest. His eyes widening from the sudden realization that he was standing, hugging her. He felt shaky and sick, thoughts that he might be dying flashing in his mind like a neon warning sign. He pulled the small female to his chest. "I understand your wishes. But . . . if you ever need someone, you have a family right here for you. I'm hugging you . . . heh. This is weird, but . . . nice. I guess . . . i guess we all grow up." 

Nia smiled and held close to him. Then looking up with sparkling eyes. "Akumu... I-" she went silent 'gods why is this so hard for me' Nia thought, looking down to her feet.

Masaru stood up after finishing reading her sentence. He walked over to girl that sat in her chair, picking her up and hugged her to his chest. His eyes widening from the sudden realization that he was standing, hugging her. He felt shaky and sick, thoughts that he might be dying flashing in his mind like a neon warning sign. He pulled the small female to his chest. "I understand your wishes. But . . . if you ever need someone, you have a family right here for you. I'm hugging you . . . heh. This is weird, but . . . nice. I guess . . . i guess we all grow up." 

Malvo blinked a few times, looking up to see the kogitsune approaching her. Her eyes had then widened upon being lifted and hugged - shooting a scared look to Dei-Loki.

Dei-Loki smiled from the reaction, arms resting on the counter. "He's not dying, I promise."

Nia smiled and held close to him. Then looking up with sparkling eyes. "Akumu... I-" she went silent 'gods why is this so hard for me' Nia thought, looking down to her feet.

Quirking a brow, Akumu watched her look up at him before her attention moved to her feet. Briefly frowning from the silence, he then smiled a bit and moved in front of her - tilting her head back up to face him before softly tapping her nose. "Boop."

Malvo blinked a few times, looking up to see the kogitsune approaching her. Her eyes had then widened upon being lifted and hugged - shooting a scared look to Dei-Loki.

Dei-Loki smiled from the reaction, arms resting on the counter. "He's not dying, I promise."

Quirking a brow, Akumu watched her look up at him before her attention moved to her feet. Briefly frowning from the silence, he then smiled a bit and moved in front of her - tilting her head back up to face him before softly tapping her nose. "Boop."

Masaru frowned and whipped towards Dei with Malvo tightly in his arms. "Are you sure? I am hugging someone. I think i am. Oh . . . no. It's you! You turn me into a loving, domesticated animal! I'm nice now! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?" Masaru whined.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nia froze in her tracks, mouth and eyes wide. Her heart soared as she smiled widly. Holding a hand to her heart as she wobbled a bit on her feet.

Masaru frowned and whipped towards Dei with Malvo tightly in his arms. "Are you sure? I am hugging someone. I think i am. Oh . . . no. It's you! You turn me into a loving, domesticated animal! I'm nice now! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?" Masaru whined.

Dei-Loki tossed his head back and laughed in a playfully evil fashion, flicking his ear as he grinned and closed his eyes. "Hahah, yes! All part of my nefarious plan." 

Nia froze in her tracks, mouth and eyes wide. Her heart soared as she smiled widly. Holding a hand to her heart as she wobbled a bit on her feet.

A chuckle being let loose from Akumu would follow watching Nia's reaction. A wide smile on his face.

Dei-Loki tossed his head back and laughed in a playfully evil fashion, flicking his ear as he grinned and closed his eyes. "Hahah, yes! All part of my nefarious plan." 

A chuckle being let loose from Akumu would follow watching Nia's reaction. A wide smile on his face.

"You-you monster!" He let go of Malvo gently and teleported behind Dei, wrapping him up in his arms and holding him there. "Run Malvo! Safe yourself from the terrifying, evil love!"

Nia looked up at him with sparkles in her eyes as she then hugged Akumu tight, tears of joy welled in her eyes "You have NO idea what that means to me" She said happier than ever.

"You-you monster!" He let go of Malvo gently and teleported behind Dei, wrapping him up in his arms and holding him there. "Run Malvo! Safe yourself from the terrifying, evil love!"

Dei-Loki continued to laugh as he'd been held. "There is nowhere safe from the evil love!"

Malvo blinked a few times as she watched them, soon snickering and shaking her head.

Nia looked up at him with sparkles in her eyes as she then hugged Akumu tight, tears of joy welled in her eyes "You have NO idea what that means to me" She said happier than ever.

Akumu blinked a few times, laughing as he'd hug her tightly in return. One of his thumbs rubbing her back softly. "Ah, by your reaction, Nia, I'm fairly certain that I can at least grasp at the idea."

Dei-Loki continued to laugh as he'd been held. "There is nowhere safe from the evil love!"

Malvo blinked a few times as she watched them, soon snickering and shaking her head.

Akumu blinked a few times, laughing as he'd hug her tightly in return. One of his thumbs rubbing her back softly. "Ah, by your reaction, Nia, I'm fairly certain that I can at least grasp at the idea."

Nia looked up to him "then say it" she said with a sniff

"Ah! Not the evil love! If ye shall kiss thy lips, i shall be smitten by thee, for thee lips are mere poison of love. Aye, thee are my eternity." Masaru leaned down and wiggled an eyebrow.

Nia looked up to him "then say it" she said with a sniff

Akumu softly nuzzled into her hair as his grin continued to light up his face. "I love you."

"Ah! Not the evil love! If ye shall kiss thy lips, i shall be smitten by thee, for thee lips are mere poison of love. Aye, thee are my eternity." Masaru leaned down and wiggled an eyebrow.

Dei-Loki shifted his gaze up to him, snickering from the wiggling eyebrow before raising his arms up and wrapping them around Masaru's neck. "Y' should never 'ave said that! C'mere~"

'Gods, what a couple of dorks...' Malvo thought, snickering gently still with a grin on her face.

Akumu softly nuzzled into her hair as his grin continued to light up his face. "I love you."

Dei-Loki shifted his gaze up to him, snickering from the wiggling eyebrow before raising his arms up and wrapping them around Masaru's neck. "Y' should never 'ave said that! C'mere~"

'Gods, what a couple of dorks...' Malvo thought, snickering gently still with a grin on her face.

Masaru laughed before bringing his lips to his. He pecked his lips once then twice before picking him up and spinning him around. He then set Dei down when he knew for sure that he was dizzy. He pushed him away from the table to see him walk.

Masaru laughed before bringing his lips to his. He pecked his lips once then twice before picking him up and spinning him around. He then set Dei down when he knew for sure that he was dizzy. He pushed him away from the table to see him walk.

Dei-Loki would laugh as well, returning the couple of pecks before his brow cocked from the spinning. Still, he laughed and stumbled about for a few moments after being pushed away in his dizzy state.

Akumu softly nuzzled into her hair as his grin continued to light up his face. "I love you"

Nia looked up at him, her heart racing, palms sweaty, knees weak, arms were heavy. She held both his hands "I-.... I lo-... I love you too!" she threw her arms around him, jumping up into his arms. finally aving said it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back