• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Indentured Servant (MxF)

Alec

That one white guy
So, I've been wanting to do this idea for a while. I am looking for a female, but if you're male and believe you can fit the role, by all means do so. Setting, time era, and things such as fantasy or realistic aspects can be discussed later.

Plot:
As an orphan in a desperate fruition for money, he resorts to petty theft and pit pocketing. He comes across a wealthy family on vacation, and decides that he can't pass up this opportunity. He attempts to rob them, succeeds, but is quickly hunted down and subdued by the police. The father, rather than pressing charges, or having the young boy arrested, he sees potential in the boy and decides to take him in, offer him a new home. Though, he doesn't hire the boy, instead he offers the boy a job. In exchange for a roof over his head, food, and clothing, he's to protect their frail, only daughter with his life. Unable to say no, he agrees.

It's 10 years later, he's 16, she 14, and he had remained at her side throughout the years, watching her grow up and become the woman she is today. He had started developing feelings for her long ago, but now they've blossomed, they've flourished. But he knows that his 'family' would quickly disown him if he were to be open about these feelings. So, he keeps them to himself, spending every day of his life with the sole purpose of becoming stronger, protecting her, making her happy in any way he can. He'd give his life for her in an instant.

So, I'm looking for someone to play the role of this girl, the frail daughter. I don't have many requirements nor non-negotiables. I just ask that you not abandon it without warning. As long as you reply to me, I'll always reply back.

Lazyhellion said:
This sounds like my cup of tea...
I would love to give it a go :3
Alright, PM me, if you would.

[QUOTE="Sapphire Rose]I'm interested (:

[/QUOTE]
Okay, all are welcome.

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]This is so cute!

[/QUOTE]
Does that mean you're interested? Again, all are welcome.

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]That's what it means

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I'll pm you.

This is too adorable.Would you be willing to do another one with me?However,I would feel more comfortable with the girl being sixteen and him being eighteen since I don't think I would do well at RPing a fourteen year old...I've been doing 16+ for a while now I don't think it would go well xD .

Are you still accepting roleplayers? This sounds like a wonderfully intriguing plot! I would love to roleplay if you are still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back