• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In Time (OCs small group)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Live Forever, or Die Trying

Trailer

In 2169, people are genetically engineered to stop aging on their 25th birthdays and are given one free year to live. Everyone has a timer on their forearm that shows their remaining time; when it reaches zero, the person "times out" and instantly dies.

Time is now the universal currency, transferred directly between people or stored in capsules. The country is divided into Time Zones; Dayton is the poorest, a ghetto where people rarely have more than 24 hours on their timer. New Greenwich is the richest, people there are effectively immortal.

"For few to be immortal, many must die".

********​

Original characters. Different plot. I plan to run a male character. I have a partner who is planning to run a female character. We have roleplayed together so long that we know each other’s words before we even speak or write. So we are hoping to find either two writing partners or or someone who can double.

We are looking for:
A plot with romantic involvement

Possibly teaming up my character(s) with a romantically involved pair.

Or a team up with someone running original versions of the main character from the movie with his mother while she is still alive.

Or a team up with the canon main character and his mother (before her death in the movie). In this case my male character would take up an interest in the mother.

Note: No Clock tattoos were in existence prior to 2028.

Posting
3rd Person Past Tense
Decent literacy
I typically manage about a page per post.
We are thinking of using a group PM, but a thread is up for discussion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back