• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In the Dark of Winter [CLOSED] [Fantasy, Romance, Horror]

Vivi

Roleplay Availability
In the Dark of Winter
[ Fantasy | Romance | Horror ]

Character A is a powerful witch sentenced to eternal exile for an ancient crime. They are trapped in the heart of a cursed woodland covered in unending winter, never to see another soul or the light of day again. Time does not move in the stone tower that is their prison, and there is no breaking past the blizzard that forever rages on past the edge of the forest.

As time went on, Character A’s escape attempts became bolder and bolder. They delve into forbidden arts, offering up their soul and power for a chance at freedom. Again and again, their pleas for help are met with silence. Until one day, something dark and ancient awakens in the woods.

———————

Looking for someone to build on this plot bunny with me! My idea for this is a low fantasy setting with a kind of eerie fairytale-esque vibe. The characters travel together from place to place and try to regain their power back, recollect their past, solve mysteries, and escape the things that hunt them.

I think it’d be interesting for the pair to have a contentious relationship - the witch is an unusual human traveling with a mysterious ancient entity, their views and goals won’t always line up neatly, and might even seem alien to one another. They are both beings with long lives and secrets to hide. But they are stuck together for better or for worse. Can they learn to trust one another?

If interested dm me and let me know what role you’d like, pairing (mxm,fxf,fxm), and any ideas you might have!

———————

About me

• Multi-para, third person past tense. You can expect somewhere around 2-4 decently sized paragraphs from me once we get rolling.
  • For romance I can write fxm, fxf, and mxm. No preference as long as the dynamic is interesting.
  • Looking for writing partners that are proactive with the plot. Transition the scene, have side characters show up, add conflicts, toss in some ideas ooc, ect.
  • I mainly play original characters but am open to using settings or taking inspiration from fandoms.
  • Prefer to use drawn art or a description for character references.
  • I ask that all my rp partners be 18+.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back