• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom in search of some partners !

leona

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

about me

hello! i’m leona, I’m 23 and while I am new to this site, I’m definitely not new to the general concept of role-play! for a little more about me — I’m a recent uni grad with just a couple more classes to finish before I can enter the work-force. I’m a stem major, but if the money weren’t a concern would definitely have majored in English or creative writing. i've been writing most of my life, and while this advert is mostly geared towards new writing partners, i'm also open to smaller groups!
what i’m looking for in a partner

• someone active and willing to communicate (( … just as i will )) if there are periods where they can not be so. Let’s just try to not burn bridges with each other (( …good practice for the adult world of jobs and commitments lol )) and communicate if we don’t feel interest?
  • someone who is 18+, with a preference for 20+ people. Nothing against minors, I just don’t really want to write with anyone I could be paid to babysit now?
  • someone who is willing and able to match my style of writing, which is in 3rd person with 2-3+ paragraphs of detailed content.
  • someone who is willing to plot, world-build, and just throw out ideas. If the planning phase feels one-sided, I will perceive that as a polite lack of interest, and kindly let you know we probably aren’t a match partner-wise.
  • someone willing to chat ooc, and fan-girl/boy over our characters!
  • Someone who is willing to communicate - even if only ooc - over discord if need be as my being new to this site (( and so may forget to check it … )) means I may need to be pinged as a reminder!
Some of the Cravings

• a song of ice and fire / game of thrones // house of the dragon - oc x cc, cc x cc, oc x oc
  • avatar: the last airbender - oc x cc, cc x cc, oc x oc
  • attack on titan - oc x cc, cc x cc, oc x oc
  • bridgerton (( the show, never the books )) - oc x cc, oc x oc
  • chainsaw man - oc x cc, cc x cc
  • harry potter - oc x cc, cc x cc, oc x oc
  • hunger games - oc x cc, cc x cc, oc x oc
  • last of us - oc x cc, oc x oc
  • naruto - oc x cc, cc x cc, oc x oc
  • marvel - oc x cc, cc x cc, oc x oc
  • spiderverse - oc x cc, cc x cc
  • stranger things - oc x cc, oc x oc
  • the originals - oc x cc, oc x oc