• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In search of platonic feel good rps ... :)

mioyumyum0510

Right ... let's get to it. My name is Mio; I'm definitely 30+ years old; I love platonic roleplaying and I'm a detailed RPer. I can do 3 - 4 paragraphs, but a lot of times a lot more words flow out. I can post at least 2 times in a day; I'm looking for long term RP partners who want to be themselves. While I like to do the best I can in narrative, perfection is not expected by you. Friendship would be nice in OOC, but not necessary.

My favorite ships would be as follows (bold I would play)
**** Bro x sis
**** Step bro x step sis
*** Dad x daughter
** male best friend x female best friend
*** commoner elf x royal princess or queen of the realm

Platonic is defined as such
* No romance, no flirting
* Deep platonic emotional bond, however, they may include (but should not dominate the RP) cheek kisses, gentle hugs. Nothing more.
* Emotional bonds of love, angst, confusion, appreciation, loyalty etc. (But in case you're wondering, "falling in platonic love" is not really a thing. That's too much overboard :) )
* I do want both characters to spend a lot of time with each other, and adventure 'journeys' are one way to fulfill that. :)

Starters - Here are two starters to begin with:

1. Special Gift - MC has a special gift that he can get more information on crimes by holding the victims or perp's personal effects in his hands or be in their location within 48 hours of a crime; however, the emotional raw information he gets throws him into a tizzy and he hurts himself or others in angry outbursts at the end. But, another character (maybe female?) is the only one that can control his outbursts and they become friends.

2. Long Lost Queen Sister - My character lives in an elvin forest that resides in an elvin kingdom; he is just a forest elf who aspires to greater heights. There is a yearly tournament that the kingdom puts on in which if any elf can best the knights of the kingdom and a final surprise fight, they can become the current or newly ascended Queen's squire. However, that doesn't really happen. Most people know no one can win that, and no one has won in hundreds of years. Except my elf Teo; he's lost many tournaments, but this year through determination and probably sheer luck - he gets very close to winning ... and becomes YC character (as queen) squire. From there, it can go PLATONIC and lost sibling theme.

3. Your originals: I'd love to hear your ideas about how you want to do a roleplay.

Please PM me, all welcome, none turned away ... *however*, both of us do need to determine if we're a good fit for one another for RPing. :)

Sincerely,

Mio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back