• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In need of a partner.

Samsara

Recently somenof my rp’s have “died” a little, so I figured that it was a good idea to write a request. I’m up for MxM, FxF and FxM (But I have preferences on different parings). I’m also able to play both male and female, but also here I have preferences on witch gender I prefer on the parings. I guess I just should get started with the fun part. But first:

A few little things:

• Don’t text speak – I’m okay with typos, as long as I understand what you mean.
  • Don’t control my character/s.
  • Be able to play both male and female.
  • Be able to play multiple characters

What I’m interested in now (as I can think of):

• Gang Member x Innocent Person
  • Nerd x Prep
  • Bad/Good Girl/Boy x Bad Girl/Boy
  • Girlfriend x Boyfriend’s best friend.
  • Boyfriend x Girlfriend's best friend
  • Gang Leader x Gang Member
  • Family
  • Criminal x Cop
  • Criminal x Criminal
  • Inmate x Inmate

Tell me if you're intereted in something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could we do gang leader and gang member? We could maybe throw in an accidental pregnancy to shake things up at a later date.

I love prep x Goth if I could steal Goth?

But I also love prep x nerd ((because neediness comes naturally to me xD ))

MxF is....mostly what I do? Would you be okay with me being girl?

Hey!

I like the girlfriend/boyfriends (and their best friends) pairings, and also the bad boy/girl etc ones.

Let me know if you want to talk plot details.
:)

I'd be interested in Girlfriend x Boyfriend's best friend. If you don't mind, I'd love to play the best friend, and I can control boyfriend as well, if you need me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back