In Dire Need of Fandoms.

Bree

Queen of Broken Hearts
ALWAYS WILLING TO DOUBLE UP....!!!! Anywho, now that's out of the way, I'm looking for fandoms. A list of some will be provided later. I'm looking for someone who isn't afraid to nag me every so often that way I remember since I'm usually on mobile but who also respects when I literally have no time to reply that day, lolz. Another big component of my rps is ROMANCE. I seriously lose interest fast if there isn't romance. Anyway, voila, the list:

Harry Potter- I have a multitude of ideas that are in dire need of some help blossoming.

Psych- Love the t.v series.

Vampire's Academy

Rise of the Guardians

Some Kick-Ass thing, lolz

Wreck-it Ralph <3

Monster High

Ever After High

Baka and Test

Black Butler 1&2

Any Rick Riordan series.

Twilight

House of Night

Divergent

Warm Bodies

Oruan High School Host Club

Fruits Basket

Inuyasha

Um....Feel free to throw some out there, cause that's all I have at the moment.

Please tell me you ship Alois and Lizzy bc I've been dying to do an Alois and Lizzy rp forever as Lizzy bc nobody will let me play Lizzy and gahhh. xD

Harry potter!!!!

I have a few fandoms I'm looking for a partner in so I'm just gonna throw it out there k? K.

Sherlock

Marvel

XMEN first class

Supernatural

K?

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I'd love a Harry potter and I'd be do up for Marvel though I do get DC and marvel mixed up lolz pm me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would LOVE a Harry Potter RP. I'm also willing to RP Twilight, but I'd have to brush up on my canon. PM me with some ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back