• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Cold Blood RP

Parkley

Team Valor
Hey everyone! I was looking to start a new role play.

GarfieldWaving.gif

This is A type of role play that I haven't done a lot of, but I really think that it would be interesting. I just finished reading the book "In Cold Blood" by Truman Capote, and I have to say it was super good. If you haven't read this book, that's okay, I'll explain what little I would need to to be able to start a role play with you. I don't want to base it entirely off of the book, but instead use the book as an inspiration to our new role play. We'd both be playing OCs, and they would have just committed a murder. They needed to escape so they'd do a bunch of different things to try and cover their tracks and get away. Whether one or both gets caught in the end, is something we can work out.

Now, all I'd like to say is that I'm kind of busy, so I'd like to keep posts between 1-2 paragraphs each, and I would like to do this over email because sometimes the wifi I use doesn't allow me to come on this site.

If you're interested, please message me or post below!

Haha awesome :) and sorry it took so long for me to reply, I've been sick. But if you could send me a message and we could plan that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back