• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In a galaxy far, far away ☆ doubling

fcllenstars

rattle the stars
Welcome to this little thread!
I don't want to talk for too long, but I am really craving Star Wars right now, especially after The Rise of Skywalker (no spoilers, I promise). I am really hyped to find some new RP partners that get an RP going with me.
In general, I am a really chill partner to rp with. I like OOC Chat and it would be great if you enjoy that too. It just makes the mood to rp better. I also enjoy creating moodboards and aesthetics, so be prepared for that too.
There is not much I require from you, but small things are still there, that I have come across and noticed that I could not work with them.
  • No one liners. I understand that some scenes are not very good for doing long replies, but I'd like at least more than one sentence, even though I'd be more happy with at least one paragraph. I usually write one to much more paragraphs, so it would be nice to have partner that could match that.
  • No OP characters. I am just quickly annoyed by them, self explaining, I guess.
  • Doubling! I really like the concept of playing a love interest for your character and you play one for me, maybe even let the OCs properly interact with each other.
So, there might be the question what and who I am willing to play.
Bold are the roles I'd like to play (except if we double, then we both play a male). Underlined are the pairings I am really craving right now. Italics is that I can double as them.

Prequel Trilogy
Anakin x OC
Obi-Wan x OC

Rogue One

Cassian Andor x OC

Original Trilogy
Luke
x OC
Han Solo x OC
Han Solo x Leia

Sequel Trilogy
Rey
x Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren x
OC
Poe Dameron x OC

You can of course ask for more characters!
Send me a PM if interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back