• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In a crowd of thousands

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
and i tried not to smile, but i smiled... and then...
(lower case aesthetic, for this thread only)

• hi there! to any of the wonderful folks reading, you may call me willow!

i have trouble keeping up my muse with partners who don't seem to be putting much effort into the roleplay, whether that be one liners, plotting, etc. i prefer writers with good grammar and at least a paragraph per post.

i will do my best to keep my partners updated if something is going on in my life, but if its been more than four days, feel free to shoot me a pm! i may have forgotten to reply or haven't had time,

while i may have a preference for female characters, i am perfectly ok with doubling! in fact, i feel like doubling gives extra oppertunity for plotting if that makes sense. more scenes, more complexities and the like.

i would like to put an emphasis on me quickly losing interest if i'm the only one putting in any effort to world building.

i can use an anime or realistic face claim, if we do a human roleplay, as well.

please pm me for plotting! (If you can't because of the post limit, it's fine!)
(lyrics - in a crowd of thousands - anastasia

He bowed...

If you're okay with me only using OCs, I'd love to do a Naruto rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back