• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Immerse yourself. In a world renowned.

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
It’s 300 years In the future! Year 2324. The human world known as earth is much more than it ones was! there’s mystical creatures living on earth now. Demons. Angels. Demi gods. Elf’s. Fairy’s. Mermaids. Ogres. Goblins. Centaurs. Cyclops. Anything you can think of you name it!

In the middle of the city a small traditional Japanese restaurant has opened.

IMG_3403.jpeg

The owner of the shop is looking for hire! Weather your desperate for money. Trying to pay off debt. Homeless or just greedy. He’s willing to hire anyone. No matter their background. As long as you do your job. Don’t destroy anything and don’t steal from the shop or customers. YOUR BOUND TO BE HIRED! will you take the job? Or will you walk past without a second glance.

_________

Hey! My names Nokumi and I’m looking for partners to roleplay with. Preferably people who can post atleast ones every 7 days or so. With a bit of lenience because I know life can get in the way.

If your gonna be absent for a while I’m making a thing called a “pre Haiti’s post” where you type up a reply that will assentially remove you from interactions with anyone that you may have been interacting with. Thus it doesn’t hold up the roleplay and you can rejoin when your back.

No ships. This is not a romance.

It’s a futuristic fantasy slice of life!

If you can get a reference picture of your character and if you don’t know how or can’t find anything I have a ai Generation website I can direct you to! It’s really good!

I’m 21 turning 22 this year

Please be lgbtqia+ friendly.
Please be friendly of anthro/furries. Especially since this is a roleplay with mystic creatures.
Please be nice ooc. Be a decent human being.

I would like no one liners please. It can be one paragraph or 8+ or between those idc as long as it gives something to work off.
_

If you’re interested! Let me know down below and I’ll reserve a spot for you!

I’m looking for between 6 to 8 people!

Hope to see you there!

Spots reserved 4/8

DragonSlayer57 DragonSlayer57

okhi2 okhi2

Umbran Fumbler Umbran Fumbler

Elias Wren Elias Wren

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back