• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I’m the bad guy? (Mxf, mxm, can be convince fxf, or platonic)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
He stood there across from the one who chose to oppose him and his near finished plan. A smile graced his face as he turned to face them properly, it wasn’t a smile of arrogance or confidence, it was the smile of someone greeting a once lost friend. Sadness formed the soft smile as a silence filled the air for a moment as he looked at them. He could see the sadness coming off of them as though it was as simple as reading, their weapon grasped tightly as it shook ever so slightly from the owner. “You came.....” he spoke in a soft tone taking a step forward raising the guard of their guest and.....friend? “You don’t need to be here....you’re scared and sad. It pains you to stand across from me in this moment. I told you once you can simply head home this doesn’t effect you at all.“ upon seeing no movement from them he closed his eyes. ”You can still join me you know, things need to change and I will sit upon the cursed throne of heaven in order to bring the change for this world. So please don’t stop me I ask this one thing of you if I meant anything at all to you” he said as his voiced struggled to keep the calm tone he always has, tears began to form on his now open eyes as he looked to the one person he ever trusted his whole dammed of a life.

Hello everyone I’m Lunar, Lulu, LunarArts whichever you prefer to call me and today I bring a plot idea. So for somewhat of an explanation as what the frenchiest of toast is going on. I want to play a character that is questionable if he’s bad or not. Your character gets to decide the ending by their choices leading up to the final battle in which heaven is on the line. Sorry if this is bad I want it to be open to others ideas.

So I guess it’s time for the rules and an about me then that’ll be it.
Rules
-3 lines minimum per reply (prefer more)
-Be able to play side characters
-Plot with me don’t have me do all the pushing
-if you want romance then talk with me about it
About me/what you can expect
-1-5 paragraphs if not said
-accepting attitude
-ooc, I do have trouble starting it though
-mirroring (main)
Fandoms that could work for this idea if you dont want it to be original
-Bnha
-rwby
-your fandoms?