• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom i’m pretty sure i’ve seen this one before || small search ✨

fawndness

love me deerly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
9CB0A8A6-B364-4A41-B34C-510320DA8046.png

Hello there! I’ve been gone for a little while but I’m back once again, mostly because I have Stranger Things brainrot that’s as bad as it ever was :v So! Needless to say I’m mostly searching for something ST related, but there are also a couple other niche fandoms that I don’t expect much interest in.. I can hope though ✨

About me;
- Expect replies every other day on average
- Lazy-lit, 2-6 paragraph replies are my happy place. I don’t have the energy for novella length replies anymore lol
- I’ll play any gender, but please do not expect me to play the only male to your female as that isn’t very fun for me.. Doubling is cool and good though!
- I do tend to favor m/f pairings, but am very open to both m// and f// if that’s what you’d rather do!
- PM (or discord) > threads

Who I’m looking for;
- 18+ for comfort reasons only
- Semi-frequent replies please, at least once a week if you can help it!
- Willing to play male characters / open to doubling
- Not a requirement, but friendly ooc is a big bonus c’:
- Please contribute, I am begging!! Do not make me do all the work in terms of plotting or moving the story along!!
- No one likes being ghosted, but it happens and I understand. However, I do appreciate some sort of warning beforehand!

Ideas;
Mostly looking for cc x oc, with a couple exceptions!
In general I have at least a few ideas for each setting (be warned that I’m sort of an AU fiend) BUT they are not set in stone! I am very open to hearing your ideas as well! Lets collaborate and make something fun together!!~

Stranger Things
Especially craving Chrissy x Eddie or possibly Chrissy x Robin right now!! (I’m open to discussing more ccxcc ships, espescially if we do one of these!)
Looking for
Eddie Munson, 001/Henry Creel, Robin Buckley, Steve Harrington
I’ll play
↦ Chrissy Cunningham, Eddie Munson, Steve Harrington, Robin Buckley, Nancy Wheeler, Jonathan Byers, maybee Gareth Emerson???

Animal Crossing
(I’d prefer gijinka versions of the characters!)
Looking for
Wilbur, Fang, Redd, Punchy, Raymond
I’ll play
↦ Literally just about anyone, just ask me!

⋘ Welcome Home ⋙ (yes the puppet ARG, no I’m not kidding lol)
Looking for
Wally Darling.
I’ll play
↦ Pretty open on this one as well?? Most confident in my ability to write Eddie Dear though! c:

Non-fandom;
I’m also just generally craving cowboys/old west type plots really badly!! Like give me cute slice of life stuff, outlaws, gay cowboys, werewolves/vampires other spooky shit, jackalopes??? Cowboy cryptid/monster hunters??? I’m down for. So much lol
___

That’s all I have for now, I think! Please PM me if you’re at all interested, and I hope to hear from some of you soon! c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back