• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm off Hiatus and Seeking Partners!

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok. So some of you may know me already, but for those of you that don't, Hi! I'm AngelCloud! I've been on the site for the better of two years now and roleplaying in general since I was ten. That's fifteen years of rp! I was on a three week hiatus due to being sick, but I'm back on my feet and raring to go! I should get started on listing the rps I do. The fandoms I'll rp are below, although I do perform original rps as well. Typically in fantasy.

Black Butler
Pokemon
Inuyasha
Vampire Knight
Ark: Survival Evolved
Digimon
Minecraft
Vocaloid
Overwatch
Undertale
Kill la Kill
How to Train Your Dragon
Star Wars The Clone Wars

Vampire x Angel
Vampire x human
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Ghost
Vampire x Kitsune
Angel x Demon
Angel x Succubus
Angel x Goblin
Angel x Werewolf
Angel x Centaur
Dragon x Basilisk
Demon x Lamia
Demon x Basilisk
Demon x Succubus
Demon x Human
Demon x Mutant

Pairings are typically fxf. I can be convinced to do fxm with a good plot, same with mxm, but I'm more likely to do fxm over that as I'm not great at guys. Lemme know if you guys are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back