Im new to the whole RP side of things and HEY i like people

Bearhugs

Hey!

Well my friend plays some RP's and i like the idea of it so i'g going to give it a go!

So basically my online alias is Bearhugs... dont ask why, but my name is Jack

I would love to meet people to have some fun RP sessions with.. cause you know... you always want an awesome dude like myself helping...

But yeah i like rpg's in general so i have that creative mind.

I like designing things, drawing... so this should improve my imaginative thinking hell of a lot.

Thanks, Bearhugs

I hope people like me too!

Welcome to RPN, Bearhugs. We have plenty of fun and creative RP's on this site, so I hope you enjoy. ^^

Your name makes me want to hug you.

Hello, Jack!

Welcome to the site :3

If you have any questions or concerns don't be afraid to bring them up, and don't forget to stop by chat!

Welcome to the RpNation!

No experience necessary as our generous staff & members will surely help you get up to speed. As stated above, if you have any questions or concerns - we are here to help!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hello Bearhugs, welcome to RPNation ^^

Like I say to every other new member though, don't be nervous to drop in on the shoutbox and say hello.

Several members on the site also draw, or do art of different kinds; it's nice to see other artists' work from time to time, so remember that while this site is for roleplaying, it's also got a lot to do with socializing and sharing creativity with one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back