• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm new here~

meix

Mei
Hi, so

IDK what I'm supposed to say or how to flair this post, so don't get mad at me..!

Now, straight to the point:

I'm bored, anyone wanna rp?
I'm into zombie apocalypse RPs, SCP (I mostly like RPing as D-class but never tried it), Anime RP(maybe some Anime characters) and RPing as the person themselves(maybe if both people just rp as themselves) sounds fun af.

Troll RPs are fun as well :bishiesparklesl:

Interests: I watch (as you could've guessed) Anime in my free time, I enjoy drawing (even tho, to be honest I do it just to have fun, nothing serious) and I play League of Legends (not many other multiplayer games except for FFXIV(free trial though), mainly because my PC sucks and I don't own any consoles) (also I mostly play healers and I prefer to RP as a girl)

PS I haven't roleplayed in a loooong time so it might take me a while to get used to it

thanks for reading lol ^_^(btw the emotes here are cute) :ghostv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back