I'm new and have no clue what to do

Vandrid

Hey everyone, I was reading up on some posts of people about their experiences on RP forums and wanted to take a stab at it. I've been playing RPG's for years now, but have never played on a forum, so I'm a bit lost. if anyone can help me out a bit and get me into a game, that would be great!

Thanks again!

The whole into-a-game thing depends on what you want to do, do you want to just write or do you want to use a system?

ah good question. while I like the structure of game mechanics and would probably be more comfortable there I wouldn't mind trying my hand at just writing.

Ok. So, you'd be willing to try regular, but like dice...

I'd suggest looking up Grey for Dice games, he has an introductory one that needs a member still, I think. It'll be good for getting used to the way RP systems work. For freeform... just go to the shoutbox and ask for one. I'd do it, but I have too many right now.

Grey is a prominent member of the site, known for being good at Dice games where they use systems, and known for his RPs having dark themes. I'm not sure if he's on right now, but check earlier tomorrow and you stand a high chance of meeting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back