• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ I'm looking for a partner! ~

Dear reader:

I am Night Owl (+18 years old) and like many of you I am looking for a roleplay partner as well. I don't want to bore you with too many details and will keep this short for now. Below is a short list of expectations and I would greatly appreciate it if you would read it before expressing interest.

Expectations:
► No one liners, please. 1-2 paragraphs minimum.
► Patience is key. I can't reply every day but you can expect me to warn you up front if I need more time. Of course I also have days where I can reply more than once.
► Don't push for replies, please.
► Have decent grammar, I get that mistakes happen, don't worry. I just want to be able to understand what I am reading.
► I am craving a female role so for now I will only play females. We can double later on and I can use male side characters but my main one will be female.
► Follow RPN rules and I don't use Discord.
► I write mxm pairings as well but at the moment I prefer mxf or fxf.

Fandoms:
The number next to the names indicate how much I like it. With five being the most liked. For the fandoms I prefer to use OCs but am willing to make an exception for Lost Girl (for more fandoms you can contact me).

► Lost girl (5)
► Legacies (5)
► The vampire diaries (4)

List of likes:
► Vampires
► Witches
► Werewolves/Shapeshifters
► Succubi
► Drama
► Supernatural
► Non supernatural
► Semi dark/dark themes
► Funny incidents
► Secrets
► 'Conspiracies'
► Modern/Realistic
► and much more (just ask if you want to know more or suggest your own)

Well that's the vague lists and likes. Of course I have more fandoms and likes I just didn't want to make the lists too long hehe. I hope to find someone with who we would fit well and hopefully have a long RP partnership. Well then, let me know if you are interested and we can talk more in a PM.
Have a nice day!

Your Night Owl

Last edited:
Are you at all interested in the Palladium system? I am currently running two dice games using that: One Rifts and one Robotech. If you'd like some more info, please let me know and I'll happily supply you with any and all answers you need.

Are you at all interested in the Palladium system? I am currently running two dice games using that: One Rifts and one Robotech. If you'd like some more info, please let me know and I'll happily supply you with any and all answers you need.
Sorry but I have no idea what a palladium system is :S

Well, if you'd like to learn, I'll be happy to show you the ropes of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back