I'm looking for a literate roleplay, with people that have moderate RPE.

TheCreativeUsername

One Thousand Club
I'm not into many fandom things. Although there are some exceptions:

Harry Potter,

Hunger Games,

Vampire Knight,

Fruit's Basket,

Ouran High School Host Club,

Pitchi Pitchi Pitch,

Love Hina.

Ta da. Remember this:

Roleplaying is a joy with the right people,

Roleplaying is awesome if you do it right.

And frankly fandom is enjoyable be itself.

Anyone?

Hello :) I would be interested... and am part of the Harry Potter fandom. At the moment I am getting fed up of people only posting one sentence relies that don't show you any emotions. This is annoying and not very constructive. I have quite a bit of RP experience, but not necessarily on this site, although this is by far the best one I have been on yet. Hope you consider me.

Regards, Ella_Mae

[MENTION=2680]Ella_Mae[/MENTION] People on this forum are looking for a Role-Play, not role-players.

No offense meant but if you are in recruitment you are looking for people who share your same tastes so in other words role players and role play's at the same time. If you are merely looking for role play's then I would suggest looking in different forums that you have common interests in.

I agree about the one-liners. I would be glad to work with anyone willing to post a paragraph or two. Twice I've tried for a Harry Potter rp. Both fell through. I've helped a lot of people with plots and storylines etc, I would be willing to work it out if someone agrees to start an Harry Potter role play.

One other thing:

Role Play Ideas is were people look for role plays and find who is interested and if an idea is worth opening a thread.

Role Play Recruitment is were they advertise for respective role play partners.

actually, role play recruitment means you are looking FOR people to role play with. Not that you are looking for a role play.

Breezing over the arguments, I would be very interested in a Harry Potter or Hunger Games roleplay. Hunger Games is kind of my obsession at the moment. If you have a look in RP ideas I've started a thread where I'm trying to gather interest in a Hunger Games RP.

Hope to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back