• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I'm in the mood for an adventure.

Gray Sage

Beware the JubJub Bird
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1. Advanced RP
2. 1x1
3. Please tell me straight up if you're done writing with me, ghosting is very frustrating. I can handle it if you tell me it's not working out.
4. I definitely need to be able to write for your character (in minor ways, of course: small bits of dialogue, insignificant actions like "He offered his hand, 'Do we have an agreement?' he smirked.", stuff like that, in order that our characters would interact not just react to one another). In the same way, I'd want you to write for my characters.
5. I don't mind playing M or F
6. Not into smut, anime, or fanfic (There may be a few others, but let's not get too picky!)
7. I’m really down for a myriade of stories. I love to do historical fiction, medieval, fantasy, modern, sci-fi, a combination of multiple of those (and I’m sure there are other possibilities I’ve left out that you might be interested in and I'm totally down for world building and structuring a plot). I like romance and friendships most.
8. PM me if you're interested in going on an adventure with me! I know this seems like a lot of rules but I want to be a good RP partner for you if you can give me a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back