I'm in love with my roommate? [Inactive]

maryjoisnothere

maryjoisnothere submitted a new role play:

I'm in love with my roommate? - Whaaaat?!

Pepa Garmen and Theo Goodwin have been best friends since they were in diapers, no the womb! Their mom's were best friends too. However when Theo was about 13, his family packed up their things and moved to Indiana from their sunny hometown in Florida, however Pepa and Theo became pen-pals and still held up a sibling tight connection. For a while Pepa had a crush on Theo, however got over it fairly quickly. Years went on and they both graduated from High School and both got into NYU. They...
Read more about this role play...

Cierra111 said:
Alrighty (: fine by me!
okay so this is who I planned for Pepa. She is 18, she is smart flirty, a little bit of a know it all, and is going to NYU for their writing program. She works at the Coffee show a block from their apartment, pick who ever you want for Theo and all of his stuff, it is really up to you!

tumblr_mqzitkWTmD1swv33ko1_500.gif

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back