• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings i'm coming out of my cage (fandom & original search)

KyloGlenn

either born in hell or heaven sent
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Every year, just about this time, I come back on this site to search for roleplays. Just like I'm cursed to be banished and locked away, except for on one night - Halloween.
    Anyway, hello. My name is Arabella. I've been roleplaying off and on for...way too long. I don't know when to stop. Below I have a little overview of how I like to do things, and if they align with you, great!

- 18+, please. I love mature/darker themes. I say bad words. I'm also pushing 30.

- Third person, decent grammar. I like 3+ paragraph posts.

- You can expect 1-3 posts a week from me, maybe more, really depends on how life is going. I'm really laid back, I don't expect any more or even the same amount of replies from my writing partner. Whenever you feel like posting and hopefully some OOC messaging is perfectly fine with me.

- I roleplay strictly onsite, in threads. I don't do discord and I don't roleplay in PMs. It's just easier on my brain.

- I looooove doubling, I do it exclusively. For fandom stuff, OC x Canon is my thing. I don't do Canon x Canon or OC x OC (in fandom settings), with some very rare and particular exceptions.

- Romance is a must for me. I know it's not for everyone, hence why I'm mentioning it. But I love other types of relationships and focusing on plot, I just need a little love on the side.

- Please don't reply to this thread with "wanna rp?" or anything along those lines. Please PM me with what you're looking for or any ideas you have!

- Just some additional notes. I'm LGBTQ+ friendly, feel free to bring any characters (and yourself) to the table. Also, I'm ghost friendly. I understand that things happen and sometimes the vibe isn't there, no stress to give me an explanation or anything of the sort.

bump - just finished watching rings of power...definitely feeling fantasy vibes 2nite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back