• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I’m back from the dead... again, yet another searching post.

MellowYellow09

for the reacts yo!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, y’all. I’m gonna try to keep this short. I’ve been looking for both friends and rp partners. Some of my interests are:
•Hazbin Hotel
•Harry
•Pose/Houses and Balls
•The Bear/Restaurants w found family
•BNHA (I only know some of the plot)
•The Seven Deadly Sins
•Kakegurui
•Fallout
•X men

With that comes: I don’t do much cannon. Letting that be known. If that’s what you’re lookin for, we can talk about it. But my point will most likely stay the same.

I also enjoy og plots the most. If it’s in a fandom universe, that’s fun and all. But I enjoy the world-building.

I have some ideas, yes. But I also wanna hear yours. Some of my plot pairings are:
•A witch and their apprentice
•A witch and their patron god/goddess

I’m just craving a familiar touch. Ya know? And as said, I wanna hear your ideas as well.

I’m gonna have to let this be known, SOMETIMES, and just sometimes I get a little unmotivated. Which sucks. But normally I come back to it.

Yes, it may be a while. But I come back. And I want that to be known.
Because I enjoy talking about the plot, settings, characters, etc. But when it comes to the endpoint, it’s a bit hard for me.

So, that’s why I tend to keep in touch with you. So you can know that I may not be feelin so hot. Or whatnot. Please, and I mean please, be willing to talk. If I can’t respond to the RP because of my brain/mh I wanna let you know. Cause I don’t like leaving people in the dark.

Which comes to: PLEASE don’t leave me in the dark. Don’t make me a fool. Cause if you do, I will complain my ass off. Letting that be known.

So yeah, that’s fun and all. So if you’re interested hmu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back