• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm a new OC rp looking to hone my writings skills, feel free to message me, 18+ only!!

2hearse

Lurker
Born in March of 1982. 5'9. A flighty and guarded young guy known for his postured charisma and whip-quick banter. Okinawa-born Ryukyuan. Migrated to Tokyo at the tender age of 17. Harbors an unwavering love for arts and science. Wannabe Poet. INTP-t. Pisces ☉ Gemini ☽ Gemini↑.

Up until the date of my disappearance, I had been spiraling. January 25th is when I was erased out of the thoughts of everyone in my town. It was like with the snap of a finger, I no longer existed. When I woke the next morning I wasn’t in my room in my twin bed. I was in the middle of a forest, it was so dark and cold, every breath I took formed an icy scythe that was forged by the struggle of my exhausted lungs, I felt as If I could breathe subzero flames. I realized I was still in my hometown but something was off. I trekked through the streets of my little sleepy town of Kawaguchi. I must have looked out of my mind like a jonesing ne’er-do-well come to wreak havoc. I was in my PJs and the Raynaud’s had already set into my toes, brandishing the chalk-white indicator already. My whole body was buzzing, high on anxiety and shame. I hadn’t let myself get like this in years, delirious, sloppy, utterly unaware of my surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back