• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Illustrious Lives • Characters

Main
Here

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=tabs] background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px black dashed; color: black; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; width: 150px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: black; color: white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Plot) (show tabsContentPlot) if (eq ${currentTab} Links) (show tabsContentLinks) [/script]
tumblr_opcqczjHf81uwzs06o1_500.jpg
Illustrious
Lives

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Rules

[div class=tab]Plot[/div]
[div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;"]Links[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules"]
  • Only one role per person
  • Realistic face claims only
  • Must have a Discord available for OOC
  • No perfectly perfect characters
  • No god-modding, powerplay, or spotlighting
  • Respect the admin, or appointed mods
  • Have a form ready within 3 days of joining
  • Be active, literate, and kind to others
  • Total 3 boys, 3 girls
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlot" style="display: none;"]
In Heavenfall, Iowa, the three known faces of well-respected and reputable celebrities take their vacation, facing the bracing winter in the same luxury log cabin they always rent. Each coming January is the same. After New Year's, the idols fly out to their private childhood holiday spot, expecting the tranquilizing peace and calm that comes with escaping the popular scene. But what happens when a new owner takes over their popular spot, only to mess up their reservation? They show up, only to find three strangers kicking back in their log cabin. To be fair, it wasn't their fault.

They didn't know that it was their place every January. But how will this go down? Will they agree to split it? Will they demand to have their appointed time alone? Or will they end up intertwining as friends, and perhaps even more? Oh, and did I forget to mention that these three happen to be entirely smitten fans?

I'll be taking the role of one of the three celebrities. There are three celebrities, three normal folks. So far we need two more boys. One celebrity, one regular.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentLinks" style="display: none;"]
Links

Discord: Here | Interest Check: Here
[/div]

Code by apolla apolla
[/div]
Rules
  • Only one role per person
  • Realistic face claims only
  • Must have a Discord available for OOC
  • No perfectly perfect characters
  • No god-modding, powerplay, or spotlighting
  • Respect the admin, or appointed mods
  • Have a form ready within 3 days of joining
  • Be active, literate, and kind to others

Plot
In Heavenfall, Iowa, the three known faces of well-respected and reputable celebrities take their vacation, facing the bracing winter in the same luxury log cabin they always rent. Each coming January is the same. After New Year's, the idols fly out to their private childhood holiday spot, expecting the tranquilizing peace and calm that comes with escaping the popular scene. But what happens when a new owner takes over their popular spot, only to mess up their reservation? They show up, only to find three strangers kicking back in their log cabin. To be fair, it wasn't their fault.

They didn't know that it was their place every January. But how will this go down? Will they agree to split it? Will they demand to have their appointed time alone? Or will they end up intertwining as friends, and perhaps even more? Oh, and did I forget to mention that these three happen to be entirely smitten fans?

I'll be taking the role of one of the three celebrities. There are three celebrities, three normal folks.

Links
Discord: Here
Interest Check: Here

Rowan Reed
[class=container] height: 455px; width: 360px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000; [/class] [class=imgbg] height: 455px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-image: url('https://i.mdel.net/i/db/2015/10/441855/441855-800w.jpg'); background-position: center center; background-size: cover; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=topd] height: 2px; width: 320px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cicn] height: 24px; width: 24px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/r1U1HQc.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 35px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=cicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=micn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/K0tFQ2W.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleX(0.9); [/class] [class name=micn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=box] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-top: 80px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=username1] font-size: 14px; font-weight: default; color: #fff; font-family:'Open Sans' , sans-serif; position: absolute; margin-top: 48px; margin-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; [/class] [class name=username1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=hicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/B0VZqp4.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 35px; [/class] [class name=hicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=coicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/fvHq0nM.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 70px; [/class] [class name=coicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=bicn] height: 23px; width: 23px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mLphoeY.png'); background-size: contain; background-position: center center; position: absolute; margin-top: 410px; margin-left: 308px; transform: scaleY(0.9); [/class] [class name=bicn state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 320px; width: 318px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; [/class] [class=txt] height: 280px; margin-top: 320px; font-size: 12px; color: #fff; font-family:'Noto Sans' , sans-serif; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.7; letter-spacing: 0.3px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class=imgbg][/div] [div class=topd][/div][div class=cicn][/div][div class=micn][/div] [div class=username1]rowan_reed[/div] [div class=hicn][/div][div class=coicn][/div][div class=bicn][/div] [div class=box] [div class=scrollbox][div class=txt]
name: Rowan Reed
height: 6"3
nickname: Rory
job: indie singer
mbti: ENTJ
dress: upscale casual
faceclaim: Jon Kortajarena

personality:
Brooding • Rowan comes off as an intense individual with strong opinions and a strong sense of self. Sometimes, however, he may seem somewhat downcast and distant in that nature. Confident • He's good at what he does, and he knows it. He won't brag out loud, but you can see in his face that he's beaming with self-assurance. Cold • He can be just as frigid in attitude as he is cordial, and this has proved to be a big issue in a lot of his close relationships. Charismatic • Rowan, despite his flip-flopping moods, is generally engaging and warm in conversation to all equally. He'll likely pursue conversation if he thinks you're interesting to speak to. Intelligent • From a young age, this man has faced extreme scrutiny. He's learned to adapt, being one step ahead of everyone, every time, everywhere. Challenging • Rowan is a living riddle, daring everyone else to 'see him' for more than just a common music idol. He sifts beyond, often using his fame to allow himself to pass boundaries inaccessible to others. Like any normal person, he's layered and something of a closed book.

likes: ‣ any food ‣ small animals ‣ music ‣ rubik's cubes ‣ cold weather ‣ climbing ‣ blankets ‣ iconic movies ‣ cooking ‣ magic tricks ‣ card games

dislikes: ‣ cold showers ‣ spiders ‣ horses ‣ wasps ‣ icing ‣ anything too sweet ‣ honey ‣ basic people ‣ most sports

relationships: Trina Reed ‣ Mother | Samuel Reed ‣ Father [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
His music sounds like this.

Last edited:
Name: Riley Capps

height: 5'4

nickname: Whatever. Riley. Ri. Riles.

Job: Receptionist at a vet clinic, vet school student, author. Occasionally works as a bartender - normally during summer

dress: pretty chill

Likes: writing, fall, winter, fuzzy socks, lemonade, the outdoors

Dislikes: bad drivers, being sick, rap music, seafood, school

Relationships: Dating Elias. Has like brothers (Elijah, Finn, Lincoln, Nick, Vince) and one sister (Kate). Two nephews (Kodi and Luke). One niece (Allie). Parents (Julie and Arthur)

Other: has one published book - working on sequel. Likes cooking but isn't great at it? Not bad but not good

Personality: What Riley lacks in size, she makes up for in personality. She's stubborn and competitive and isn't one to let others tell her what to do. She's always up for an adventure. Riley doesn't always think about consequences, but when someone is there to remind her to slow down and think about things, she can actually be very good at coming up win plausible ideas. Everyone thats close to Riley knows they can count on her to give her opinion without sugar coating it. She's very loyal to family and friends and sees a lot of value in appreciating those you care about. She's a bit on the softer side - a somewhat emotional And (at times) sensitive woman - but makes up for it by loving with all her heart. She's very touchy, enjoying physical contact with others, but does her best not to push it when she knows if someone doesn't want her hugs. She's very intelligent, having graduated high school with a decent GPA and now going to vet school.

IMG_3460.jpg

Last edited:

• Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
    Dr. Seuss

[IMG='width:288px;']http://s3cdn-test-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/medium/2011/11/12/1715615_thepolar.jpg?1321118620[/IMG] [IMG='width:320px;']https://i.pinimg.com/236x/df/b6/9f/dfb69f9a8b5421329a12cdd75fa883aa--male-style-mens-style.jpg[/IMG]

NAME:
    Elias J. Lowry

NICKNAME:
    Eli, Lowry, El.

BIRTHDATE:
    November 18th

ROLE:
    Crasher

JOB:
    Intern
    He interns for a famous photographer.
    Mostly he helps with lighting and touching up photos after the shoots. He dreams of being a photographer one day.
    Student.
    He takes night classes to finish his degree.
    He's currently a business major.

THEME SONG:
    x

Last edited:
WIP
39938606_2043840422613433_6884767204737905386_n.jpg

Basic

Name: Brandie Flecher
Role: Celebrity
Job: Singer/Musician
Height: 5'3"
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Persona:
+ Hiking
+ Dogs
+ Dancing
Dislikes:
- High Heels
- Fake People
- Social Media
- Club Music
Vices:
- Blunt
- Self-Doubt
- Argumentative
-Lust
Virtues:
+ Open-mindedness
+ Ambitious
+ Caring
+Athletic
Habit:
Personality:

Bio:

Other:
She has a bulldog pit mix named Thibble
8522011856_2de28764df_h-1024x957.jpg
This is how I pictured her music sounding XoXo

Last edited:
Ray Giovanni Shae

Ray has been a model since the young age of thirteen. He's led an exceptionally trialsome life. He won't be the first to tell you that, however, as he intends to lead his life in a better direction. Ray's goal in life is to pave himself a life that his mother would have been proud of, and to show up his father. But most importantly, he does his best to forget his own guilt over the past. Ray can always be seen either associating with his two friends Rowan and Brandie or playing video games. He frequently drinks alcohol, but never allows himself to get drunk. He loves hammocks, sleeping, and talking late at night.

basics
→ name | ray giovanni shae
→ age | 28
→ gender | male
→ sexuality | straight
→ job | male model

appearance
→ hair | fawn brown
→ height | 6"5
→ eyes | cinnamon brown
→ build | fit
→ faceclaim | nick bateman

personality
→ vices | nosy, arrogant, insensitive, argumentative
→ virtues | interesting, comedic, energetic, loyal
→ quirks | hates cows
→ triggers | c o w s
→ mbti: ENTP
→ temperament: mostly energetic

biography
This is a WIP. Please be patient with me lol. Thanks for reading! This is a WIP. Please be patient with me lol. Thanks for reading! This is a WIP. Please be patient with me lol. Thanks for reading! This is a WIP. Please be patient with me lol. Thanks for reading! This is a WIP. Please be patient with me lol. Thanks for reading! This is a WIP. Please be patient with me lol. Thanks for reading! This is a WIP. Please be patient with me lol. Thanks for reading!

codedbycrucialstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back