• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Illegal Street Racing - Group Roleplay (17+)

italianissima

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! You can call me Trixie or Tracy. I'm almost 18 years old in a few months and my pronouns are She/Her. My timezone is GMT+1.

Note: Please, have patience with me, I have a very busy life (school & personal problems) and most of the time I'm a slow replier, but I'll try my best to be active.

> ▪︎ GET TO KNOW ME!
• Advanced Literate/Novella writer.
• I care about CHARACTER CREATION (I love complex OCs with interesting personality and backstories. I spend a lot of time brainstorming them).
• PLOT DEVELOPMENT.
• Use 3rd person and past tense. I'm more comfortable with that.
• I use realistic faceclaims.
• I *Only* roleplay as 18+ characters.

> Chicago is the city of racers. All over the world, experienced street racers come to compete against one another. There are daily racing events that are open to everybody at a high price, but what usually gets the whole attention of the people are the illegal street racing at night. There, two of the most famous and appreciated racers "Raptor" (the talent) and "Snake" (the experienced racer) compete against the other to win money, jewelries, fame and fortune. As things get more and more known to the common people, it catches the eye of the local police who plans to destroy everything by arresting all of these racers; so they send my journalist OC to spy and gather information on the situation, ordering her to also get closer to the racers, especially Raptor and Snake, so she could earn their trust. When the experienced street racers get to know that the police is somewhat involved, they take it only as a joke and rumour. Their focus is on something else: the amount of new talented racers that are joining their risky adventure.

• REQUIREMENTS:
- I don't mind how old you are, as long as we keep the roleplay strictly SFW. I would say I'm searching for 17+ users.
• Looking for 2 roleplayers who are willing to roleplay as Raptor and Snake. Keep in mind that Raptor is in his mid/late 20s and Snake is in his early/mid 30s.
• I already have their faceclaims ready and a sort of collage for both of them to let you understand how I imagine them to be (I'll attach them here)! The personalities and backstories are all for you to decide and I'll share with you the Google Document to fill in all the informations.
• I would love to have partners who can mirror my writing style, but it's not that necessary.

• DYNAMICS:
- Love Triangle (I'm usually not a fan of it, but if done well, it could become interesting.)
- Rivals (Raptor & Snake).
- Cocky x Insecure x Grumpy/Stern.

That's it! If you're interested, send me this emoji in DMs: "🏎️" with a brief introduction of yourself and the character that you'd like to roleplay as.

InCollage_20230903_231933568.jpg
InCollage_20230903_231816544.jpg

(First image is Raptor, second image is Snake.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back